At School

Mackenzie

When we got to school Tyler, Zach, Maddie, and I went straight to the office. We all got our locker combinations and schedules. I had 5 classes with Dani, 3 with Maddie and Tyler, and 1 with Zach and Molly. Maddie had all 8 periods with Dani, Shailey, and Molly and 3 with Tyler, Zach, and me. Tyler and Zach only told each other what classes they had in what period.

(Skip to end of the day)

Maddie

Maddie: Come on Kenzie we are going to be late for dance.

Kenie:Coming. I can't find my dance bag and water bottle.

Maddie: Oh my gosh. You left your water bottle on the fridge and your dance bag is downstairs by the door.

Kenzie: Oh yeah.

After we left dance Kenzie and I saw Dani and Tyler on the couch making out.

Dani

Tyler and I were making out on the couch until we heard the door close.

Dani: Hi guys.

Mackenzie: Well....This is awkward.

Tyler: It sure is. Well I am going to go to bed. Night Dani.
Maddie: Your not going anywhere Tyler. Come back down here.

Tyler: Fine.

(Flashback)

Dani: Hey Tyler where are Maddie and Kenzie?

Tyler: Hey and they are at dance.

Dani: Ok. So Tyler ever since we met I have liked you.

Tyler: I have to.

Third person

Tyler walked closer to Dani. As he got closer (1 ft away) Dani started to turn red. He got closer and closer and then finally their lips touched. Dani was still cherry red as they walked to the couch and sat down. They started to kiss again until it turned onto an intense make out session. They continued until they heard the door close.

(End of flashback)

Tyler
Dani: Um.....Well I got to go. School tomorrow, you know how it is.

Tyler: Bye Dani.

Maddie and Kenzie: Bye.

Maddie: So Tyler care to explain why you were making out with someone you only knew for a day.

Tyler: Well um... goodnight. School tomorrow you know how it is. I will explain tomorrow I promise.

Maddie: Night

Kenzie: Goodnight