What on Earth Happened

Tyler

I was dreading the morning. I still had to tell Maddie and Kenzie what happened. Wait come to think of it I haven't seen Zach since Maddie and Mackenzie left for dance. Let's just see where he is. I put on a shirt and some jeans and walked to Zach's room. He wasn't in there. So I went downstairs grabbed my backpack and walked across the street. I knocked on the door until Dani opened it.

Dani- Hey Tyler.

Tyler: Hey Dani. Is Zach here because he isn't in his room.

Dani: Yeah he is here. Come in I will go get him.

Zach

When I woke up I was in bed without a shirt on with Molly who didnt have a shirt on or a bra. What on earth happened. I got out of the bed and my head just started hurting. I put on my shirt and went to the bathroom where I saw beer bottles. Oh. I remember everything now.

(Flashback)

Zach- Hey Molly. I brought 12 friends with me. (Showed to packs of beer).

Molly- Come on in. Shailey Zach and I are going to be on my room so don't disturb us. C'mon.

We went upstairs and started to drink the beer. Molly started to say something but I didn't hear correctly and we started to make out. We walked to the bed and I took off my shirt and went on the bed. Molly got on the bed too and we started to make out again. I took of her shirt and bra.

(End of flashback)

Molly- What happened last night and why am I only wearing pants?

Zach- I made it to second base with you and you don't remember.

Molly- What that is impossible.

Zach- No it's improbable. And check the bathroom.

Molly- Why should I check the bathroom. And why does my head hurt a lot.

Zach- One you have been drinking and two there are beer bottles in there. Now I have to get home and you have to get dressed. So bye.

Molly-Bye.

Tyler

Tyler- There you are. Let's go home.

Zach- ok let's go.

A/N

Just really like this somg even though it is so annoying and what should happen next