The Explaination

Kenzie

I still had to ask Tyler why he was kissing Sarah. This is going to be super awkward. There is 5 minutes to lunch, I'll ask him then.

The bell rings and I take off for the cafeteria. I see Tyler hanging out with his friends. I have a choice, drag him away and embarrass him or text to meet him in the hall. The first one sounds better right now, he deserves it.

Kenzie- "Tyler here now." I said grabbing him by the ear. I look back to see his friends laughing, that is what he gets.

Tyler- Ow ow ow ow ow. What did you do that for. That hurts.

Kenzie- It is what you deserve for hurting Dani like that. Anyway, what is up with that?

Tyler- It was an accident. She kissed me and...

Kenzie- And what you kissed back. I should smack you upside the head for doing that

Tyler- Please don't!

Kenzie- Tyler, and why shouldn't I.

Then he took off running down the hall and like the dancer I am I ran after him and caught up quickly.

Tyler- I am begging you don't hurt me Please. I am begging you.

Kenzie- Tell me, did you or did you not enjoy the kiss?

Tyler- Will you hurt me if I tell you my answer?

Kenzie- I may or may not. Now answer did you or did you not enjoy the kiss?

Tyler- Way to make me feel guilty and yes i did enjoy the kiss.

Kenzie- Wow! I will report to Dani after school.

Tyler- No please dont, she will kill me and Maddie will to. Everyone will think I'm a player. Please!

Kenzie- I'm still telling Dani but in order for me not to tell the whole story, it will cost ya.

Tyler- What will it cost me.

Kenzie-Tyler it will cost you a month's allowance and you do my chores for that month too.

Tyler- Ok and thank you. See you after dance.

Kenzie- Bye.

-------------(Later that day)---

Kenzie

How am I going to explain what Tyler told me. She is going to be totally devastated.

Dani- What did he say?

Kenzie- Well... He said that she kissed him and he kissed back and.....

Dani- And what, did he enjoy it, did he stop, what!

Kenzie- He enjoyed it and he didn't pull away until you showed up. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?

Dani- No, I'm not. He kissed her and liked it. He is supposed to like me and kiss me, he's my boyfriend. I don't want to talk to him or Sarah ever again. If we ever have a sleepover come to my house please.

Kenzie- Okay. That is okay. I can work with this.