C 1

It was 2001 and you had just treated yourself with a trip to the nail salon close by your work place. After a long week of working as a nurse it was so tiring and all you wanted to really do was relax. You were waiting to pay for your treatments and you noticed how many plants there were in the salon. All the different plants reminded you of yours back home and you went deeper into your thoughts that you got startled when the nail tech who did your nails was standing right in front of you waiting for you to pay.

                                    Your POV:
"Oh my, I'm so sorry. I was looking at your plants and they reminded me of some I have back in my apartment", you apologized. "It's alright, but your total will be...", the woman explained. You didn't hear the exact price because she was interrupted by the loudest group of men you've ever heard. "Excuse me can you repeat that", you ask. "I swear the same group of loud people are always next door partying at the bar next door", she explained. "Oh wow", you replied. "Anyways, here's the money", you say handing it to her. You leave the nail salon to investigate the loud group and confront them about their disturbances.

                                        No POV:
Stepping outside you see a group of about 10 guys and you slowly approach them worrying about how much of a goody two shoes you'll seem like but you knew how much of a difference it would make for that nail salon next door. Maybe they would even reward you with free pedicures if it made a huge difference. You reach the group and walk up to a shirtless slim man with a horrible set of awkward tattoos. You immediately knew from the expression on his face that they would eat you up and spit you out. Suddenly your confidence evaporated in literally 1 second.

                                 The Groups POV:
It was everyday thing for the jackass guys to go out and celebrate their success in their show but now they took partying to a whole new level when it was announced they were going to make a movie. "Holy shit dude. We've been here since 5am and now it's 5pm.", Steve-o blurted out. "Wait has it been THAT long.", Chris asked. "Well yeah but most of the rest of the producers and crew went home like normal people.", Dave explained. "Well you're still here.", Steve-o argued. "Well at least I sobered up unlike you. You're still totally fucked up", Dave spoke back. "Hey wait who's that girl over there. I think she's walking over here.", Bam explained. "I call dibs!!", Steve-o blurted out, clearly drunk. "What the fuck Steve, you can't just claim a girl", Bam said concerned. "She looks pretty pissed to me", Ryan added. They all shot her a confused look as they studied her up and down. Silence was broken as Dave scoffed while studying you.