C 11

He hummed softly and we both fell asleep...

I could see light shinning from the windows but my eyes were still shut. I began to blink multiple times to gain vision and wake up. I felt a presence in the queen sized bed and I began to yawn.

I felt something cold against my skin and I quickly developed goosebumps. I slowly became aware of what had happened yesterday.

I replayed the scenario in my head over and over again but still kept control over myself to not lose feeling for it. I thought of him being so venerable yet so gentle like he wanted this to happen since the day I met him.

I heard a hum in my left ear coming from the other side of my bed. I carefully turned to look at Ehren to see if he had woken up. His arms were still wrapped around me and I could feel his cold rings against my arms.

He looked so peaceful sleeping. One glance at this man and you couldn't tell he did stunts for a living.

His dark hair looked almost brownish in the light. His skin looked soft and his lips ever so slightly parted. I worked up the courage to kiss the bottom half of his face. I gently placed a kiss on his lips and he slowly began to wake up.

I heard another groan from him then he buried his face into the crook of my neck. My heart fluttered at his gesture and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Wake up" I whisper, running my fingers through his hair. No reply from Ehren but rather a kiss on my neck to indicate he was awake. I smiled to myself while noting in my mind how clingy he can be in the morning.

"Mmm..do we have to wake up" he mumbles. "Not if you don't want to" I reply. I feel his eyelashes flutter on my neck as he slowly looks up at me. "Let's stay in today" he says.

I hold him tight as we hug under his warm blankets. The sun shining on us and I've never been happier.

*RING*

Fuck.

I heard Ehren groan as his phone rang loudly. "I can get it if you want" I suggest. "No, it's fine. stay here ok?" He replies. I watch as a shirtless Ehren gets up from bed to walk to the phone. I continue to lay in bed waiting for Ehren as I pull the blankets up higher above my chest.

I hear Ehren walk back into the room with a disappointed look on his face. "What's wrong?" I immediately ask. "They need me in for filming" he whines. "I'm sorry our morning has to be cut short" he adds. "No, don't worry about it. I enjoyed the time we've already spent together" I say giving him a smile. He gives me a smile back as he walks into the bathroom to shower.

I then change back into the clothes I had been wearing the previous day and wait for Ehren to take me home.

By the time Ehren is done getting ready it was about 9:00 Am. I stood in his living room as he grabbed all the things he needs. After about a 20 minute drive, we reach my apartment. Ehren then walked me to my front door to make sure I was safe.

"Thank you again for everything Ehren" I say smiling at him. "You can come over anytime you want ok" he reply's with a smile.

I get closer to him at droop my arms around his neck as I stand on my toes to reach his height to kiss him goodbye.