C 9

(Smut) for you Ehren lovers 🤭🫶🏼

"What should we do first?" He asks...

"I'm not sure but I'm kind of tired" I say. "Let's go lay down then" he says while taking me to the bedroom. He closed the door and invited me to lay with him. I completely accepted and laid down next to him. I was kind of awkward but then he came in closer.

"Hey are you sleepy?" He asked "Kind of. I want to stay right here with you" I say putting my hand on his cheek and rubbing circles. He looked straight into my eyes with a uneven breath. "You look so good right now y/n" he whispers. I kiss him passionately and rock into him. "You do too pretty boy" I responded.

I kissed him again but this time I made sure to grind on him. I heard him moan ever so slightly. I took the kisses down to his neck. "Fuck, you're so beautiful" he groans out. I straddle his lap and grind down making sure to get him hard. He loses it and starts taking off my shirt. He took his shirt off immediately after. I touched his chest and in return he laughs. "What's so hot about that?" He asked. "Everything" I say kissing him.

I grind on him until he couldn't handle it anymore. He flipped me over and started kissing my neck down until he reached my waist. He took off the shorts I was wearing carefully trying not to be rough. He took off my underwear and started kissing my inner thighs. I couldn't help to bring my hips up in reaction to him. He stopped for a moment to unbuckle his belt then his jeans. I took the opportunity to take off my bra.

We were both completely naked now and we both wanted to fuck each other.

I sit up then get on my knees on the bed. I sit back on my feet almost like I'm praying. I get close to Ehren's waist and grab his dick. I start pleasuring him by stroking then sucking.

"Fuck" he gently moaned out. "I'm gonna-." I cut him off. "Not yet pretty boy" I tell him while laying down on my back. He took a condom from his dresser then shifts over to me, aligning himself with my entrance.

"You okay beautiful?" He asks me for consent. I nodded eagerly. He thrusted in and I moaned loudly. "Fuck Ehren, please." He thrusted faster and faster and my moans got louder. I could hear him groaning and throwing his head back. I saw his Adam's apple and it made me want him so much more. "Faster Ehren. Fuck you're so good" I moan out. "You feel so good my beautiful girl" he grunts out. He thrusted even faster and we both reached our limit. I moaned out his name before finishing and that's what helped him finish.

"You okay baby?" He asked. "Mhm" I say squeezing my thighs together. He handed me my clothes including an extra shirt. I put on the shirt he gave me and only kept my underwear on underneath.

"Hey you alright? I'm sorry if I was too rough" he says apologizing. "No you were perfect" I say smiling at him and laying back down on the bed. Ehren laid down next to me and I snuggled into his chest. He hummed softly and we both fell asleep.

I CANT TAKE THIS CHAPTER SERIOUSLY 😭😭 sorry if it's poorly written LMFAOOO