C 12

I get closer to him at droop my arms around his neck as I stand on my toes to reach his height to kiss him goodbye...

He gave me a soft smile as he turned to leave. I watched him drive away as I opened the door to my apartment.

I quickly walked to my bedroom and got out a new set of clothes. I looked at my calendar and it read October 27th. I haven't been to work recently but I know I'm not happy there. I have little to no connections with anyone there. Making friends was never hard for me but everyone at work was either self centered or just conceded.

I walked towards my bathroom to take a shower and got my towel off the rack.

After I finished my shower I changed into my already picked set of clothes. When I looked at my clock it read 1:29 pm. I then cleaned up my apartment a bit before sitting down and watching T.V. I put on MTV and watched some random ass show that was on

*Ring*

I quickly walked to my phone.

"Hello?" I ask. "Hey y/n, this is Jeff. I'm calling in regards of you potentially applying for a medic position on set." Jeff explained. "Oh, I didn't know you would call so early. Do I need to come in for a interview or?" I asked. "Our staff just needs to look over records from your previous workplace and then we'll decide. We basically just look over a report card your old work gives us" he adds. "Ok perfect" I reply. "We'll let you know when we decide. In the mean time, you're always welcome on set." He says. "Thank you so much for this opportunity." I say before we hang up.

I smiled to myself wondering how I got so lucky.

I walked back to the T.V and turned it off. I headed to my room to grab my wallet and keys so I could go shopping. I was happy and wanted to treat myself by spending a bit of money.

I headed out the door and drove to my nearest mall. When I arrived I was greeted with multiple stores and people hanging out. The mall was overcrowded but I managed to enjoy my time there. I went to about 5 different stores. I bought new pairs of jeans, new tops, and a few accessories. I had multiple bags in my hands as I headed towards my car.

When I arrived home it was already sunset. I put everything I bought away and charged my Ipod. I never bought myself electronics other than a T.V or an Ipod because I simply couldn't afford them. I never cared about new technology but sure they would be nice to have.

After a long day I feel some sort of accomplishment, like things may be well.