Sick

I woke up , feeling a bit weird. But I brushed it off and went downstairs to make breakfast , Logan was already at the boxing ring. While I was making my breakfast , I kept coughing non stop. Again , i brushed it off and ate. 

I put my plate in the sink and went back upstairs to my bathroom , I grabbed the thermometer. I put it in my mouth for a few minutes and when I checked it , I had a strong fever going.

As soon as I thought , I threw up.

☁️☁️☁️

Logan PoV

I was on my way back home , i got finished at the boxing ring early. When i pulled up , I got out and walked to the door. Once i opened it , I was about to yell for my girlfriend when I noticed she was asleep on the couch , that's weird. She never sleeps on the couch or takes a nap .. unless , she was sick.

I frowned and walked over , kneeling in front of her. I felt her forehead , yep.. she was sick.

She woke up by coughing , non stop.

" hey , precious." I spoke , softly.

" hi , Logan." She tried speaking , but once she did.. she threw up , in the trash can that was next to her. I frowned again as I rubbed her arm.

" do you not feel good , Babygirl?" I asked her , obviously knowing the answer but I love checking up on her. She nodded.

" well , I'm home all day now. Do you want me to lay with you? We can go upstairs in the bed." I suggested , she only nodded.

I stood up , and gently picked her up. I walked upstairs and laid her in the bed , before getting in next to her. I pulled the covers over her to keep her warm , and pulled her into my chest.

" rest as long as you need , I'll be here if you need me. I love you , Angel." I whispered to her , before falling asleep.

☁️☁️☁️

Bro if I'm sick .. it's just a little cold. I literally can't get sick 😭🙊🤣