꧁𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 2꧂

*𑇍𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𑇍*
_________

"you heading down there with me or beck and them." mum asks.

my dad left when i was like 2 so i have don't give any shits when he tries to contact me or my mum.

It's always been me and my mum. But i do have a brother 1 year older then me but i've never met or seen him.

He lives with my dad though but i've never contacted him or my dad since they left my mother when she was going threw my hard time.

"i was planning to go with the fisher if that ok." i ask pulling my suit case.

"of course but be good." she says tapping my nose.

"okok mum i always am." i say as i walk to the fishers.

"you pretty girl! are you all set?" beck asks.

susannah is her name usually only mum and laurel and beck but beck is her maiden name and me belly and steven started to call her beck around the age of 11.

"of course i am!" i say giving her a hug.

"there's my favourite mell bell!" jeremiah says picking me up and hugging me.

"i literally saw you a second ago." i say giggling.

"fine do you not want me to hug you." he asks teasing me.

"nono whatever douche bag." i say laughing with him.

we both get out our stuff in the trunk and get into the back seat.

Conrad usually always steals the front of the drivers seat and me and jeremiah always take the back.

we either sleep on each other or joke around and annoy everyone.

jeremiah has always been there for me since i was born. He's been the person i can lay on when i'm down and jump with when i'm happy.

conrad is kinda the same except he is more quite he doesn't know everything about me like jeremiah does and i never cry with or infront of him.

hes just there when i can't get jeremiah. i guess you could call that a second choice but i still love him like a brother.

_________

"get up mel and jere! we are here! Hurry we have to get ready before the conklins get here!" she shouts as we both lay up wiping our eyes.

we get out and get into our rooms.

i have a room next door to belly and jeremiah and steven and conrad are on the other side.

sometimes me belly and jeremiah talk threwthe walls or the vents that connect from each other rooms.

we never do it anymore though. but i always give a goodnight knock to jeremiah.

we soon get our rooms ready and clean the house out all the food out and cleaned the pool.

"there here!! susannah shouts from putting her favourite flowers and a vase

i always felt a connection between belly and jeremiah i alwyas ignored it until this summer and hold shit did belly ever had a glow up.

*⇩⇩𑇍𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀𑇍⇩⇩*

Hey guys! how are you liking it so far?!
i hope you guys are enjoying it!
please leave a comment
if you have any suggestions and i'm
sorry for this super short chapter trust me i'll try to make it longer next time!

love you guys!!❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎