Chapter 3

Continuation

Kinabukasan

Nagising si Rio sa kwarto nila at nakita nya naman ang kanyang asawa sa tabi nya.

'She's still the same person that i love,but sadly i made a mistake,i hope you can still forgive me hon,i need to do this im sorry.'he thought

A minutes later while he was staring,holding and mesmerizing her wife's face and her endlessly beauty, nagising naman si irin dahil dito that made Rio stop from what he is doing.

"Good morning hon,kanina ka pa gising?how are you?my masakit ba sayo?are you okay?"she asked.

"Yeah yeah im fine."he said with no emotions.

"Oh uhm okay...."that's the only thing she answered,she was hurt,and you can saw it in her eyes if you look at her eyes directly.

"M-may naalala ka ba kung anong meron ngayon?"she asked again.

"Can you please stop with this questions?can't you see that my head is aching!?"he shouted irritated while massaging his temple.

Silence

"U-uhm...s-sorry...excuse me Rio...I'll cook first may pasok pa pala ang mga anak natin,good morning again i love you."pagpapaalam nya,irin is expecting something but the only thing that she received is shout from him.FOR THE FIRST TIME.

She get out of their room awkwardly.

Its her birthday...

but he forgot about that.

Habang papalakad si irin sa hagdan ay hindi nya mapigilang maluha.

"N-nakalimutan nya...and he even shouted at me..."she said while her tears is starting to flow down her cheeks.

'Baka naman may gagawin sya,o baka busy sya,'But he's still your husband and he also have obligation in our family,No,you need to understand him irin he's CEO of the company he must be very busy this time.''she thought while wiping her tears,and she proceed to the kitchen and cook.

After that she wake up her sons at nagkasabay naman sila ni Rio sa hagdan.

"Hi dad good morning" afly and luis said in unison.

"Good morning too,mga anak."he greeted them back.

"Psst kuya what's today's date?"luis asked while they're walking at the hallways of their rooms.

"Its September sixte--"he cut his word and look at her mom.

"Yo,Mommy...Happy Birthday!"alfy said and hug her mom and luis did the same that made irin flinch a little.

"Happy Birthday mommy we love you so much,i love you so much!"he said sweetly.

"Oh...uhm i love you too mga anak thank you for not forgetting this day,i love you both."she said she can feel Rio's gazed but she ignored it.