Chapter 4

Greggy's POV

Its been what? I don't know anymore,im here at my office focusing on this tons of papers in my table waiting for me to sign them great.

When suddenly someone came in.

"Hi babe! How are you? Tara na lets go home."ysabel said,and kiss me on my cheeks,yes she's my girlfriend.

"Hi uh yeah tatapusin ko lang to you can wait there."i said and pointed at the couch.

"Okay"she said and sit there.

Im still here signing this damn papers a sht! My back is aching! Goddammit.

Yeah my back is aching when a memory from past flashback on my mind.

"Hi hon h-how are you?"she said while entering my office.

"Hi im fine hon how about you?" I asked.

"I-im fine also,hon i want to tell you something."she said that made me look at her.

"Hmm?wait are you sure your okay?hon?why are you stuttering?"i asked her but she just look at me nervously.

"Hon i want t-to uhm say something to you k-kasi.."she said softly.

"yes what is it hon?"i asked her again.

"H-hon k-kasi po i-im p-pregnant and i-im s-scared."she said that made me surprised and happy.

"what?!?!!"i asked surprise

"I-im pregnant,a-are you mad?k-kaya ko naman buhayin ang anak natin k-kung a-ayaw mo samin."she said while crying that made me shocked.

"Huh?no hon i was just i-i can't explain im happy and surprised! Finally magiging tatay na ako!!"i shouted and go to her and hug her she hugged me back.

"Y-your not mad at me po?"she asked softly.cute wifey.

"Im not po im just happy hon,thank you thank you for everything i love you." I said and kissed her forehead and hugged her again.

"Thank you also hon,i love you too."she said and kissed my lips.

"Gregory hey! babe im asking you!!"ysabel said calling his attention.

"A-ah yeah what?"he asked while looking at her.shit.

"Tsk.see? Hindi ka nga nakikinig! Nakakainis to!"she said madly and rolled her eyes.

"Im sorry im just thinking about--

"Your ex wife?!?ha?? Tss."she said that made me speechless.as she is somehow right.

"See??? hindi ka nga makasagot,Haysst."she said disappointed.

"Im sorry babe its not about her its about my work."i lied and she look at me.

"Really? Your not thinking about her?"she asked and i nodded.

"Okay kiss me first para maniwala ako."she demanded,So i go to her and kiss her lips.

"Okay i believe you na
,o sya sige na tapusin mo na yung ginagawa mo dun lang ako sa couch I'll wait for you."she said and pull me into a hug that made me chuckle.

Third person POV

Pre boarding announcement

Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 123B to philippines. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.

Irin and anna is now currently on plane.

boarding.

"Psst madam."anna suddenly spoke.

"Hmm?what? do you need anything?"irin said while looking at her laptop.

"sus ang caring mo naman maam,pero itech na nga ma'am Grabe noh ang pogi po pala ng tatay nina sir alf at sir luis no?mahal mo pa ma'am?"she said while looking at her phone.

"Ah yeah yeah"irin said not minding what she said that made anna look at her.

"Pot- hoy madam! Ayieee emeged tengenehhh."she squeals and hold irin's shoulder and wiggle it, irin look at her confused.

"Hey im working on my laptop dont be so malikot,what is it ba?"her boss asked her.

"Ay ma'am dala ng katandaan?"she joke irin raised her one eyebrow.

"Joke,peace madam,peace."she said but irin just looked at her seriously.

"Hehehe wrong move,ma'am diba kasi sabi ko ang gwapo pala ng asaw- i mean ng tatay ni na sir alfonso at sir luis tapos i asked you kung mahal mo pa sabi mo 'ah yeah yeah' nag agree ka kaya yern medj kakeleg ma'am okay ship ko na kayo gregory + irin= gregrin oh mhie bagay!!!!."she explain and scream that made the other passengers looked at her, irin blink not only twice,trice a lot.

"A-ah did i-i really said that?"she asked while stuttering.

"Ay opo yes po oho yez oums madam narinig ng aking pandinig na sinabi mo yun,pero wait maam ano nga po ba?."she said that made irin look at her directly at her eyes.

"Ano ang alin?"she asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Ehhhhhhhh...."she prolong.

"Eh?what?"irin asked

"Mahal mo pa po si mr.pogi?"she asked.

"What? Ye-,i mean No... NO. NO. NO. Just,just forget about it okay? I didn't say or do anything."irin said that made anna smirk.

"Sus if i know,charot okay mhiema sabi mo e....tss No daw pero mahal pa naman"pahina ng pahina nyang sabi.

"You go to sleep mahaba pa ang byahe natin,kung ano ano pa ang nasasabi mo jan."irin said while still working on her laptop.

"Ah eh ikaw ma'am?sleep kana din muna ma'am ang busy mo naman sa laptop mo,i mean opo boss ka pero need mo rin naman magpahinga maam."she said that made irin smile.

"Ano ka ba im okay and may tinatapos lang ako sige na."she answered and smiled.

"Okay ma'am pero pagkatapos mo jan ha matulog kana din naku ma'am pag ako nagising tapos nakaharap ka pa rin jan sa laptop mo itatapon ko yan madam im not joking."she said and irin laugh at her.

"Alam mo if i had a daughter sana ganyan din sya ka maalaga sayo,if only my child did sur--oh nevermind."she said as she heard anna's cute snore she only chuckles and shook her head and continue her work.

Thank you for reading!

Vote x comment

X