Forever Be Mine

Piper's POV

I woke up in Gavin's arms. I as laying on his chest and we made eye contact. I finally decided to say something.
" Good morning Gav " I said while
staring into his big blue eyes. He smiled at stroked his fingers through my hair as he responded.
" Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep? " I blushed at the thought of him calling me beautiful, though I wasn't surprised. " I slept great. " I say as I smile at him.  " You hungry sunshine?  He has me blushing so hard. I missed him so much.
" Eh I could eat. " Gavin gets out of bed and heads downstairs. I take a shower and change my clothes. I sit on his bed and open my laptop and starting on my new novel. About 20 minutes later Gavin comes back to his room with a cooked breakfast for her. There was bacon, scrambled eggs, toasted bread with spreaded
jelly and orange juice.
" Here you go. "  he says as he hands me my breakfast.
" Thanks Gav. " He sits next to me and feeds me a piece of toast.
" Mhmm. "  I say admiring the food ( lol ) " It's delicious. "   I finish eating breakfast and Gav and I take a walk and talk about our lives. Then we run into my boyfriend, Walker. " Hey babe. " He says as he kisses me and Gav looks slightly uncomfortable.
" Where are my manners?! " I say trying to make the moment a little less awkward between the two.
"  Walker, this is my Bestie! Gav, This is my boyfriend Walker. "
Walker looks at me as if I did something wrong. " Gav? " He says in a confused tone. " Yup, Gavin Magnus. My best friend! "
I say as I hug Gavin and we smile at each other. Walker quickly gets jealous and says something.

" Your ex? " he says while stink eyeing Gavin. " Yeah.... So? " I respond. He pulls me aside and gives me a lecture about not hanging out with boys especially my ex. I didn't care. He was being super jealous! And I can hang out with whoever I want! Especially Gav! He's my medicine... Gav and I hung out with Walker very awkwardly for hours until Walker finally decided he had to go. Then I went back to Gav's house and we hung out out the whole day... Then Gavin went in his closet and pulled out two small bags with my name on it. He handed me a small box from one of the bags.
When I opened it I saw the cutest little locket. It was heart shaped and it said " Forever be mine " I smiled at him and he gave me the sweetest most warmest smile. " Open it. " He said while still smiling, making me blush. I open the locket and see a picture of me and Gav... He was kissing my cheek as I smiled and took the picture. It took me a while to get ready for the 10 second countdown ( so long that we had to restart it ) so Gav got a lot of saliva on my cheek because he refused to stop kissing me while i got ready ( lol ) but I don't care. That day, Gav and I danced all night. It was so romantic and heartwarming. " Do you like it? " I smiled and gave him a big hug.
" I love it! Can you put it on? " He slowly moves my hair aside and puts the locket on for me. We make eye contact and both slowly start to lean in and he kissed my collarbone then stopped.
" Uh I see you you still have your tattoo. "  He sounds so worried. I smile. " Of course! " Hr puts his head down as he speaks. " I- I got mine removed. " I was completely heartbroken. I stood up and looked at his collarbone and surprisingly I saw his tattoo. He hugged me and pulled me close while slightly laughing. " You really thought I'd do that? This tattoo is a part of me for life. Oh, that reminds me, I have another gift for you. "  Why is he giving me gifts? He hands me a box a little bigger and when I open it I see a resemblance to his Yung Garv chain, except it says Pavin. I love it. " Gav, what are these gifts? " He grabs my wrist and brings me to another room that is completely full of our pictures. He sits down and says," I never got to give you your anniversary gifts. "
He's so wholesome and sweet. I got a house here in Cali but I barely unpacked anything so I'm not exactly sure where Gav's gifts are but I know they're there. I tell him that and he gives me a hug.
" Your the most amazing gift anyone could have, I hope Walker knows how special his girl is. "  He gives me that warm smile that always makes me wanna kiss him... Anyways! I WISH Walker was as wholesome and sweet as Gavin. One day he treats me like I'm his maid, Then I'm not good for anything but making out, then he's flirting with other girls in my face! And then he has the nerve to accuse me if cheating... When I've caught him cheating at least six times... I wish he was a little easier to deal with... Like Ga-  Oh my Gosh!!! Am I falling in love with Gavin? Again? We go back to Gav's place and I slowly kiss him. He looks shocked for a second. Then kisses me back. We slowly and romantically make out on his kitchen counter. Then he picks me up and pins me to the wall. He breathes on my neck then whispers in my ear. " You looking hella fine.. "   I blush at his words as he slowly kisses my neck. I arch my head back and bite my lip. He starts sucking my neck and I struggle keeping it inside.
" Mhmm... Ohhhh Gavv.... "    He smirks as he gives me a thousand hickies. We make out a little longer then continue in his room. He starts kissing my stomach. I close my eyes.... I start taking deep breathes while trying to process this pleasure. " Mhmm Gav G-give me moreeee "
We do that for a while then he gives me a house tour and we go back to his room. " Do you ever get lonely... Living here all alone?"
He smirks and grabs my hand.
" Move in with me. " I start over thinking the moment he says that.
" Walker would kill m- "   He gives me a soft kiss and starts to speak. " Stop thinking of how Walker would react. Do what you want. Just think about it, okay? "   I took a deep breath. " I mean... He shouldn't be upset... I asked him if I could move in with him but he said no so he- "   He kisses me again... " There you go again... Thinking of how he would react... This is all you baby... Think for you not for him. "   He is so hot...
" Gav you just called me baby. "
He smirks. " I know.... Anyways.. I'm going to bed... You can stay here if you want... There's also like five other rooms of you don't feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed. "   I take a moment to think even though I already know my answer. " Can I stay in here with you? I don't like sleeping alone. "
He smiles at me with open arms.
" Of course you can."    He says then we hug for at least two minutes. We get in the bed and cuddle because I was cold. I wasn't really cold I just wanted to cuddle, Walker never does that with me. I slowly started to kiss Gavin's neck and he looks at me with a smile. " What are you doing? " He says... I think I'm gonna recreate a pavin moment... " What does it look like? " I say. He turns all the way around to face me. " I don't know, I'm not watching your every move. "
He says with an attitude like I did. I try my best to do what I call
' The Gavin Smirk '   " Well What does it feel like? "  We both laugh. Gavin stops laughing and says something... " I know this is a little off topic but I am OBSESSED with that book you wrote. " I manage to stop laughing and say, " Which one? I have lot. "   He pulls out a book from his nightstand as he says the title.
" Love don't change. "  He says with a smile. " I'm glad that's your favorite. I say while smiling at him. He looks confused. I lean in for a kiss as I tell him why....
" Its about us. "    His face lightens up.  " A-about us? "   I put my hands on his face. " Yes... It was about my unconditional never-ending love for you. And I moved away to Georgia and I remember you being really sad about it. So I wrote the book to let you know that I will always love you and nothing or no one change that.... Your my world Garvie... There's not a moment that I don't think about you... "   He slowly grabs my chin and kisses me.
" There's not a moment I don't think about you either baby... "
I quickly started to blush as I whispered in his ear. " Only me and you...  That's what I'm going to name my new book. "  He gets out of the bed and smiles while sticking his hand out. " May I have this dance? "  I blush really hard as I take his hand and get up from the bed. We dance in the dark and I whisper in his ear.
" I'll break up with him. "   I say as I lay my head on his shoulder. We continued to dance until we got tired then we went to bed. I woke up laying in his warm and soft arms.