Plus One

Piper's POV

I gave Gavin a soft kiss on his lips and that quickly turned into us intensely making out on his bed

Anyways that's not important. Let's skip to a couple days later

P: Gav!

G: Yes Princess?

P: I'm feeling really nauseous

Uhhh so yeah... Let's just say I had a couple pregnancy symptoms soooo I decided to get a pregnancy test

1 day later

Now I finally wasn't nervous to take the test. I did it!! I waited for the results and then I came into Gav's room. " Gav... I'm.. Pregnant. "  He jumps up and spins me around then stops.
" Wait, Me or Walker? " Honestly I had to think about that but obviously Gav is the father.
" Walker's in Malibu. I haven't seen him in weeks, Its definitely yours. "    He kisses me and spins me around again. He falls on the bed with me in his arms and starts kissing me again. I didn't expect him to be so excited. " I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad!"
I just don't know how I'm gonna tell Walker...
Its been six months and I  started getting my baby weight. You can tell there's a baby in there. I was laying down on the bed and Gavin was kissing my stomach and talking to the baby. Then I got a text from Walker... He's coming back to L.A tonight.  " Gav, I'm going to Walker's house so I can tell him the obvious.... " Okay, I'll drop you off. " He kisses my stomach one more time then helps me walk down the stairs. He drives me to Walker's house. I open the door with my key and wave to Gavin. " Bye Gav, I love you! " he smiles and waves back. " I love you too baby! "    Hours Later Piper calls Gavin. She was crying. " Gavin... "  He's so confused. " Yes Princess...? what's the matter " She wipe he tears as she responds. " I- I told Walker that I'm pregnant and that you a-are the baby's dad.... And he got mad at me... He....."  Gavin was veryyyy concerned. " He what baby? What did he do to you? Piper cried even more as she responded. " He beat me Gavin.... I'm bleeding where I shouldn't be... And I'm scared that we're gonna lose our baby.... " Gavin could hear banging noise and he ask Piper if she was okay... " He's trying to get in... I locked myself in the bedroom.... And he's trying to get in. "    Gavin gets in the car. " Princess, Can you hear me...? " Piper responds as she struggles to keep the door closed. " Yes I can hear you Gav... " Gavin heads to Walker's house really fast.  " If there's another phone in there call 911... I'm on my way. " She grabs the home phone and calls 911. Walker can hear her telling the operator what happened and he tries Harder to get in then Gavin pulls up and rushes through the door and grabs Walker by his shoulders. Walker and Gavin start fighting. Piper peeks out the door and sees them. She instantly gets scared as she hears sirens and she hides in the closet. 20 minutes later Gavin opens the closet and hugs Piper.
" Oh my gosh Baby, are you okay?" She hugs him tight as she responds. " I'm fine, but are you okay? "   He slightly laughs as he responds. " Baby I'm fine. This is about you. I need to get you to the hospital. " There was already an ambulance outside so Gavin picked Piper up and rode with her, holding her hand, in the ambulance.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Gavin had to wait in the waiting room for about 40 minutes then he could go in. When he entered he saw Piper crying. " Awww Baby, What's the matter? " She looked at him with sadness in her eyes. " Gav... Our baby... I-is dead...." He hugs her and lays beside her. She looks at him and sees tears rolling down his face. She touches his face with her hand and they make eye contact. She gives him a light kiss.
" Maybe next time..."    He kisses her and strokes fingers through her hair. " I can't wait. " She slightly smiles. " If it was a boy I would've named him Gavin. And if a girl, her name would've been Alectra. " When I tell Alectra you said that she's gonna be so happy." She smiles and hugs him and he asks if she wants a baby and she says yes.   " Well then... We'll have a baby... How many do you want? " He smirks. " I guess it all depends on what you give me but I want 2-4. "  He slowly breathes on her neck then kisses it.  " Mhm... I'll give you 2-4 babe."
They fall asleep together in the hospital bed.

2 months later

Piper calls Alectra

" Hey girl what's up. " When Piper starts talking Alectra can hear the excitement in her voice. " I'm pregnant!! " Alectra quickly gets excited. " Did you tell Gavin yet? "
" Yeah I told him. He's super excited about it. I'll call you later."
" Alright, Love you. "   Piper smiles. " I love you too." They both hang up and Piper walks into Gavin's room. As soon as Gavin sees her he hugs her. When he breaks the hug he kisses her stomach multiple times.
" I love you Gav." He looks up at her and smiles.
" I love you too baby."  He spins her around as he kisses her. They break the kiss and lay on the bed
and stare at each other.