A day after

As they were celebrating, Piper went into labor. The twins were born a day after Piper

She was still in the hospital but they let her go home after 24 hours.

At home

The babies were in their crib, sleeping

" Aww, you guys were born a day after your mommy. " Gavin kisses Piper. " I'm so happy right now baby. " She smiles. " Me too. I can't believe our babies are finally here!" Gavin smiles at her. They go to a romantic restaurant for dinner. Just as they were about to leave Gavin got down on one knee and an employee held a microphone to his mouth so Piper would hear him and come back. ( She was walking towards the exit ) He pulls out a box and reveals a diamond ring. “ Piper Rockelle.... ”   She looks back and sees him holding the box while still kneeling down. She covers her mouth in shock, at complete loss of words. Her eyes start to fill up with joyful tears. He continues to speak. “ You are the light of my life and you make me so happy. I could never imagine life without you. I knew I'd love you since the day that we met. The moment I layed eyes on you I started preparing for our wedding. I know we were young, but I- I just couldn't help it. I'm in love with you and I've been in love with you for a long time. I grateful for all the time we've had together and even if you say no, I'll still love you. Piper Rockelle, Will you marry me? ”  She recorded the whole thing. She ends the recording and claps her hands. “ Yes, I'll marry you! ”  Everyone there starts to clap and the video went viral on TikTok. Gavin stands up and puts the ring on her ring finger. She hugs him and he spins her around.
He stops spinning her and kisses her. “ I love you Gav! ”   He smiles at her. “ I love you too my angel. ”   He carries her out bridal style and they go home.  They check on the twins and lay down. Gavin starts watching TV. Piper lays on him and he looks on her phone. He sees her smiling while watching the video of him proposing to her.  She looks up at him. “ I love you.... ”  She slowly kisses him. He whispers in her ear. “ I'm in love with you baby. ”  She smiles and replays the video. She watches it until she falls asleep. Alectra walks in. “ Hey Gavin what's up. ”  She walks over to the bed and sits down.  “ I proposed to Piper today.... She said no. ”  Alectra looks sad. “ Whyyyyy? ”  Gavin slightly laughs.  “ I'm kidding, she said yes. Piper Rockelle is my fiancé!!!! There's a video of it going viral on TikTok. ”   He shows her the video. “ Aww that's so cute! Well I gotta go, I'm going on a date with Jake tonight. ”   Alectra leaves and Gavin starts playing with Piper's hair and whispering in her ear.     
“ As your fiancé, I promise to not let anyone hurt you, take advantage of you, or do anything to harm you. Your the love of my life and I will always protect you. ”   She looks up at him and he slightly jumps because he didn't know she was awake. “ I'm the love of your life? ”  She says while smiling directly at him. “ Yeah, you are baby. ”    She takes off his shirt and sits it on the couch in front of the bed. She lays on his chest and closes her eyes. “ Goodnight Garvie. ”   “ Goodnight my love. ”    He turns off the lamp and puts his hand on her back. He starts hugging her and the fall asleep in each other's arms.