Baby Shower

Piper's POV

Today Gav and I are having a baby shower. Let's Just skip to after. Gav and I opened all the gifts for the babies. Yes that's right, babies. We're having twins!
Next month we're having a gender reveal party! I can't wait!

At the gender reveal party
Piper and Gavin find out that they are having one boy and one girl

Piper hugs Gavin in excitement and he kisses her. " Now I'll have another Alectra and another Gavin! " Gavin and Alectra both smile at her and they all share a hug. " I love you guys. " Piper says and they both respond saying, " I Love you too. " After the gender reveal party Piper and Gavin go back to his house and she puts her arms around his neck. " I'll move in with you. " He smiles and kisses her. " You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. " Her eyes start to tear up.

Pipers POV

Does he really mean that? I'm the...best thing... That has ever happened..to him

" Gav, do you really mean that? "
He looks at her and moves her hair out of her face. " Of course I do baby. You saved me."  I sit there for a second then look at him again. " What do you mean when you say I saved you? " I say. He grabs my chin and kisses me. " If it weren't for you baby, I wouldn't be here. You made my life so much better the moment we met. You made all this possible. I love you baby, remember that, okay? He kisses me and I kiss him back. " Okay. " I ended up falling asleep and woke up at 3:00am from a nightmare. " Oh my f*cking gosh!.... Gav? Gav? GAVIN! Oh my gosh baby, your safe. " I say as I touch Gav's face. Gavin jumps up and looks at me.
" You okay Baby? Are the twins okay? " He kisses my stomach then my lips. I look around, frightened to see everything looks exactly how it did in my nightmare. Gavin grabs my chin again and looks at me, worried.
" Baby, you okay? What's going on? I grab his hand and pull him out of bed. " It's not safe here, we have to go. "  I quickly walk out the door and he pulls me back to him, holds my waist, and kisses my forehead. " Baby, What's the matter? Why are you so scared..?
I sit down and look back continuously as I tell him what's wrong. " I've been having the same nightmare for years. Since when we first got back together. " He looks at me with confusion.
" Well, what's the nightmare. "
I start to tear up as I tell him.
" In the nightmare... You were s-stabbed a numerous amount of times in this h-house... And you d!ed. " I start to cry even more just thinking about it. He hugs me and kisses my cheek. " Aw, don't cry baby. "   He kneels down and repeatedly kisses my stomach. " I promise everything will be okay. "   He kisses my stomach again. " I won't let anything happen to you or the babies. "  I look at him while holding back my tears. " But.... What about you."  He stands back on his feet and looks me in the eyes.  " If anything happens to me... I want you yo stay strong, remember that I love you very much and make sure to tell the twins how much I love them. I cry in his arms and he hug him.
" I love you too much to let you die. " He sits me on his lap and kisses me.  " When you left for Georgia I loved you too much to let you go, but it wasn't up to me.
..... I  don't know if you know this but... When you left I was completely heartbroken... I didn't wanna get out of bed... I didn't wanna eat... I didn't even wanna live anymore. I thought you'd never come back and the thought of that was scary. I don't ever want to lose you. "   He's so f*cking sweet. He kisses me and puts his soft hand on my face.
" You're my f*cking Angel. I will NEVER let something happen to you. "   He kisses me again for about ten seconds then holds my face. " I love you baby. "   I smile as I respond. " I love you too. " We get back in bed and fall asleep. Another 5 minutes later I woke up from the same nightmare. Gav picks me up and carries me downstairs. He puts me in the passengers seat of the car. " Don't be afraid, okay? Its just me baby."   He gets in the drivers seat and drives to his mom's house. We arrive at his mom's house and helps me get up the stairs. " Hey mom I was wondering if me and Piper could stay here for a while. "   He says.
" Of course, but why?. "   He puts his arm around me.  " Well Piper has been having this nightmare since we started dating, that I'd die... And she doesn't want to stay in that house, she says its not safe. "   His mom hugs me.  
" Everything is gonna be alright sweetheart. "  I smile at her.
" Thank you Mrs. Magnus."   Gavin takes me to his old room that still looks exactly the same.
Except the fact that my pictures are on the wall. " Gav, Why do you have my pictures on the wall? "  I say as I look at them.
He comes closer to me. 
" Because everyday of my life I missed you so f*cking much so I pur your pictures up. And whenever I went to bed or woke up I'd kiss one of the pictures and say I Love You. "   I kiss him then respond. " Aww Gavvvvv. "
We layed down together and watched a movie ( go watch after, its on Netflix. The watch after we collided then after we fell. And After Ever Happy is coming out soon )  I kissed him then fell asleep in his arms