Chapter 46: Insane?

"Seven, Charlie Yu is already on our secret base here in Philippines.
Tulala si Narissa. Hindi ns nakipag communicate sakanya si Katherine.
"Seven,Agent Seven are you listening?" Tawag ni Axus na hindi pinapansin ni Narissa.
Tinapik ni Axus sa balikat si Narissa, "Xerdine Almond what's wrong?" He asked.
Bakas ang sa mukha ni Narissa ang na sya ay nagugulumihanan.
"Why are you calling me Xerdine Almond?"
"Oh Im sorry Agent Seven, its seems you are in your deepest thoughts and you did not hear what Im telling you. Seem's you came back you changed. What's happening to you? It's not the Agent Seven I know"
"I..I want to see my dad. Take me to Charlie Yu"
"What are you talking about?"
Pati si Axus ay naguguluhan.
Bakas sa mukha ng dalaga ang kaba, takot, at parang pati sya ay gulong gulo.
"W-where is Katherine? Where is she?"
"Xerdine Almond stop it. Why are you looking for Katherine? You are Katherine Fajardo, that's your name in this mission. Tell me did the enemies injected something to you?"
"Are you all blind? I'm not Katherine Fajardo. Im Narissa Yu. So take me to my Father now. Take me to Charlie Yu now" and her tears flowed.
"Are you insane? You're being weird, stop it. Firstly you removed your prosthetic mask that's unusuall, secondly you lead the attack while you are here very different from the way you work before, third, now you're telling me that your not Xerdine Almond?"
"Why you dont believe me? Im telling you Im not Xerdine Almond!"
"You might need some rest Seven"
"I dont. I need to get to my father please? Let me go" and then sge sobbed.
"Alright, alright. Im going to take you to Mr. Charlie Yu but stop playing prank okay. Be on yourself, or you'll get attention and they nay think that you're being crazy"
Wala nang nagawa si Narissa.
Hindi talaga naniniwala ang lalaking kausap nya.

Narissa's POV..

Hindi ako baliw, bakit ba ayaw nilang maniwala na ako si Narissa.
Hindi ko na maintindihan ang nangyayari. Bulag ba ang mga tao rito at d makita ang pagkakaiba ng mukha namin ni Katherine? Nasaan na si Katherine?
Sino ba talaga sya?

Axus POV...

What's happening to her? She's acting very different. If only I dont know her real face I will surely believe her.
As I look into her eyes, I can see fear, and emotion. She even sobbed in front of me. Very different from the Xerdine Almond I know. She even says that her father is Charlie Yu and her name was Narissa. What's happening?