CHAPTER 12: Visiting the St. Claire's University

Early in the morning Narissa and her mother Nerrie traveled to St. Claire University. Today is the 24th anniversary of the said university so they have to be there. Narissa asked her mother if she can freely roam around without her guards before the scheduled programme since they will surely secure the place so that there will be no stranger would be able to pass the university’s gates. Nerrie rejected the request of Narissa, though see urged her a lot. When Narissa finally gave up her mother noticed her disappointed face. “you know that I can’t grant your request” Nerrie broke the silence. “If only I know that this would happen then should stay home. At least I can be privately free in my room. I’m being suffocated and tired. For all of my life I lived in behind closed doors, grew up in a home school, surrounded with lots of guards instead of real friends. No night life, no parties with friends, going to date's for business purposes, what more? I almost envied those ordinary people who can freely walk across the streets. Most of the time being an elite is not essential in life. I think death can only make me free” Narissa replied. A moment of silence passed and then her mother finally said “alright roam around but the guards will be distant and they will still keep an eye over you”. “Fine, I’ll take that” Narissa answered. After few hours they reached St. Claire University. They are greeted by the School Academic dean and professors. They proceeded to the conference room. After meeting the staffs and  professors Narissa quickly leave the place. She wants to roam around; it would be her first time to roam around with distant guards. She checked the booths, bought stuffs, after checking all the booths she went to the University’s garden. She sat on the swing after few minutes she leave the swing and sat on the bench shaded by a tree. Her eyes searched for her guards. As her mother told her, the guards were very distant. She tried to hide from her guards. She planned to sneak out. She just realized that she’s in the parking area. There she saw a group of students about four guys and they are leading towards her. She decided to pick her phone and act like she’s talking to someone hoping that those guys will ignore him. But unfortunately they didn’t. They stopped at her front and said “hi miss, you’re not from here, oh by the way I’m Tristan” he reached his hand but Narissa didn’t took it. The guy obviously feel offended so he come closer to her, “Miss I don’t accept being neglected, we are four here and you are all alone. Don’t you think what we can do to you?” Right exactly when Tristan grabbed Narissa’s hand Daniel came. When he noticed Tristan is going to took advantage to the strange girl he blew the horn of his car. Tristan and Co. was again interrupted by the sound plus Daniel tried to hit them a bit. Daniel lowered down the glass of his car, Tristan said “you again? Hoy pare don’t act like you’re a man in a shining armor,” and he grabbed Daniel’s shirt. Daniel went out Tristan quickly punched Daniel and Daniel fell on the ground because he loosed his balance. But the guards of Daniel went out from Daniel’s car. (Panira ng moment)  When Tristan and Co saw them they ran. Narissa was terrified, Daniel came to her and whispered “it’s alright, you’re safe now. Don’t worry I won’t hurt you nor took advantage of you. You’re in the good hands.” and he smiled. (Shocks he's so handsome and cute Narissa said on herself) Then he gave Narissa a handkerchief. “T-thanks” (Waaahhh he's so gentle and oh a man in shining armor with his troops.) Narissa took the handkerchief from Daniel. “Do you have companions here? As I know strangers are not allowed to get inside of this university today, if you want I will accompany you until we find your buddies” he said politely. Narissa just nodded (Para syang na struck sa kaguwapuhan ni Daniel, Tulaley lang naman ang diyosa sa Hercules na nasa harapan niya... at biglang kumabog ang dibdib nya...the breeze blew her long hair and the birds chirping that adds fascinating effect to the scenario) It’s her first time to meet a man who’s definitely different from the other guys he met, plus he didn’t know that she’s the daughter of the university’s owner. She can barely see his heart through his eyes. At mukhang anak din ng elite si Daniel dahil may personal guards ito gaya nya. Daniel turned to his guards “I already told you not to come out right? It’s against my will to be with you, the only thing I asked is that you won’t show up.  “Sir, we’re doing our job, kami ang lagot sa Daddy mo kapag napahamak ka po. So please sir bare with us po; we don’t want to lose our job and your father don’t want to lose you too” sagot nung isang guard. Napakamot nalang si Daniel sa inis.