Chapter 50: Closed Door Agreement

Flash Back------>>>

Narissa you should take some rest.

I dont want.. I want to stay awake until she opened her eyes.

Narissa.. I want to talk to you seriously. Its all about her. Will you listen and hopefully cooperate with us for her sake.

O--okay. Anything for my sister. What is it Agent Axe?

No one should know about this, I mean no one should know about your relation to Xerdine Almond.. even your parents.

What?!!!

I know. I know Narissa. This is for the protection of Xerdine. You know already that she's an agent. And if someone will know about her real identity they can use it against Xerdine.

Do you know what you are asking?
For how many years we live believing that my twin sister was dead after our mother gave birth to us. Now they still dont know that my sister is alive, do you know how much we longed for her?! Every year mom bought gifts for her too when its our birthday. For how many years Axe.. you dont know how it feels to be on my shoes, our shoes!

I know. I might not exactly feel how you feel but think about why Xerdine tried to hide her real identity and she didn't even told anybody that she have twin sister and living parents.
All we know is that she's the daughter of Cielo Almond one of the high class people in Canada.
I think she doesnt even know her real identity, this past few days she locked herself in her house after asking for three days leave.
She might investigated you and if you are related to her. I dont know exactly. But if you really cared for her you will keep this secret. Xerdine has a good reason why she didn't told anyone about this matter. Narissa please keep this in secret for now for your sister's sake.

For now?

Yes for the mean time only.
Until Charlie Yu cooperated with us and give his testimony.
I know this is also the reason why Xerdine did her best to save Charlie Yu.

Okay for the mean time. But how long will it be?

I dont know. Just be patient,lets do this for her sake. I will do my best to help her in this matter. I want to see her happy. I want her to experience normal life, I want her to experience how to be human.

What do you mean?

There's a deep emptiness in her soul that you can clearly see on her eyes.
Honestly it seems like she is a living weapon, she doesn't show emotions.
She doesnt have friends, no time for love life. She always focuses on her missions, living alone... that's her lonely life.

You like my sister, do you?

No. I love her. I love your sister. From the first time I saw her, at first I thought that I just feel compassion..but one day when she's in danger I realized that I already love her. I always keep an eye for her. Though she is always as cold as an ice, and I know I stand no chance. But even I dont have chance, I still wanted to protect her.