Pilot

Victoria

"It's a lesion" Forman says as we look at CT scan of patients head.

"And the big green thing in the middle of the bigger blue thing is.. an island"
Dad says sarcastic "I was hoping for something creative" Dad disappointed
at Formen's answer and limps to the table.

"Shouldn't we speaking to the patient before start diagnosis?" Formen ask.

"She's a doctor?" Dad ask and tilt his head.

"No, but-" Dad interrupts Forman with his famous sentence.

"Everybody lies" Dad stats and I silently agrees.

Cameron whisper to Forman "Dr. House doesn't like dealing with patients" and takes two step behind Forman.

Forman turns and ask in whisper "Isn't treating patients why we became doctors?" Cameron and Forman sits on chair at the table and me and Chase moves from table.

"No. Treating illness is why we became a doctors. Treating patients is what makes most the time miserable"
Dad says his opinion on which I reward him with eye roll.

"So you trying to eliminate the humanity from practicing medicine " Forman says and tilt his head on dad's options.

Dad slightly shake his head "If we don't talk to them, then they can't lie to us and we can't lie to them." With that sentence I agree. Dad pauses and looks at CT "Humanity is overrated...I don't think it's tumour."

Forman scoffs "First year in the medical school.. if you hear a clatter of hooves, you're thinking of... horses, not zebras."

"Are you in first year in medical school?" Dad ask.

"No" Forman says and uncomfortable moves in chair.

"First of all there is nothing on the CT scan. Second of all, if this is a horse, Then her kindly family doctor in Trentino makes the obvious diagnosis and she would never get near this office. Differential diagnosis. If it's not tumour, it's one of the suspects? Why couldn't she talk?" Dad looks at Chase.

"Aneurysm, Stroke or some other ischemic syndrome." Chase says.

"Give her a contrast M.R.I" Dad says.

"Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease?" Cameron ask and tilt her head.

"Mad cow?" Chase ask.

"Mad zebras" I say

"Short Term Memory Loss" Forman ask.

"No. Blood Thiamin levels normal"
Dad states.

"Lab in Trenton could screw up blood test" Forman say which can be true that they screw up blood test sometimes it happens. " I assume, it's a familiar that 'people lies' that 'people screw up' "

Dad slightly nods at Formen's idea. "repeat the blood test, and get a schedule for Contrast M.R.I asap. Let's find out what we gonna be zebra treating here"

Time skip bough by House's cane

Me, Cameron and Chase are walking next to patient who is wheeled on wheelchair. Me and Chase on the left and Cameron on the right of patient.

"You're not my doctor. Are you doctor house?" Miss Adlers asks Chase.

"Thankfully no. I am doctor Chase" Chase looks to the card.

"Dr. House is the head of diagnosis medicine. He's very busy, but he has taken an interest in your case" Cameron say with a smile to reasure her.

"Busy my ass" I mutter to myself. But Chase heard that and shook his head with a little smile on.