Histories

Victoria

"We're glad to be graced by your presence your majesty" I rolled my eyes at dad.  "Where were you?"

"Oh you know, I thought that my car wasn't that good so I went to deflate the tires." I said and put my backpack on the chair.

"I expected ' I'm sorry that I'm late'"

"I'm in school or what? And they taught me lying is bad" Robert and Foreman snorted at my comment and Wilson just shook his head.
"Sooo... What are we doing?"

....

"You've got better than Foreman I must say" Robert said as he gave me tetanus shot. "I didn't thought that she would scratch that much to blood"

I looked at my bandaged hand. "Yeah, weird"

Robert threw away the used syringe.
"Don't think too much" He kissed my cheek. I gave him a little smile.

We heard opening door to see Foreman.

"No tumor. Nothing. Her brain is clear." Cameron informed him.

"Which means that girl had surgery just so you wouldn't get reamed out by Cuddy." Robert said to him.

"Not necessarily. There could still be something neurogical going on." Wilson joins the conversation when he walks in with dad.

"Sure. She's not conning us. The MRI is." Said Foreman while looking ove this shoulder.

"Not wearing a coat in this weather. That is so wrong." Dad remarked

"She drew These." Foreman pointed to  stack of papers in his hands. "They might help us a clue."

"She sign them? Her name would be a start." Dad asked. Sarcasm dripping from every word.

"All the mythology, the locations, they all depend on her life experience.."

"Philadelphia. Look at that skyline." We made way to him" It's very evocative." Dad sat on chair. "The Chrysler building."

" That's a cloud." Foreman pointed

"And the Chrysler building's in New York." Cameron said.

"I'm getting Philly. And that cactus, well it's smashed" I pursed my lips when I realized dad was toying with us. "It's car accident."

"A cactus in Philadelphia?" Cameron asked Clueless

"Water. Well, water's October, right?" Dad looked at Wilson who shrugged.

"Obviously"

"Well, the page number 22. So that's October 2, 2002. Ergo, the patient was in a car accident two years ago last October."

"My goodness. Was she okay?"

"They fixed it with this." Dad said and showed surgical pin. "Surgical pin. Better than a wallet. Serial numbers in case of recall, tied to patient's name."

"That's why you insisted on the MRI, so you could remove the surgical pin from her arm?" Foreman asked

"You didn't think I was gonna do it to save your sorry ass, did you?" Fax beeped "you might want to take a look at that." Dad pointed to the fax. "Her name is Victoria Matsen, or at least that's the one she used then. Any hospital with record of treating her should be sending that information."

"Oh, crap!" Foreman said before he ran out through the door.

...

"Time for Girl Scout Cookies already?"
Dad asked when Cuddy brought with her two students.