Chapter 05

Anagha clicked few pictures of the magnificent Nag devta temple of Almora. People even gave some priceless innocent poses to her pics and they offered Prasad too.

" Sir , do you know something about these 8 villages?" She asked the chief priest who has spent almost 50 years of his life there. She turned on her recorder.

" Long before when I was a boy few tribal people were offering Pooja here on the occasion of Nagara Panchami it has been many years now beti , no one visits now I wonder are those people still exist " He declared.

" What do you know about them apart from this ?" She questioned.

" They used to say they are the descendants of great personalities lived centuries ago" He said making Anagha to recollect Chowdary's lines in his diary.

" They are not ordinary beings I guess they have a special glow in their eyes which I have never seen before "

Anagha after spending few minutes there set out towards the forests.

After hours of walking she finally spotted the stone which almost matched with Chowdhary's explanation.

No transportation was accessible to that deep forest. She was tired , super tired.

" Forest grows really fast in 6 months it has changed dimensions of the area " Anagha sighed.

It was already evening and sun hurried towards the west.

She couldn't contact Jay because of the poor network coverage and hence she drafted a lengthy text and posted to him , which literally took hours to reach him.

Meanwhile Anagha spreads her mat and built a temporary tent for herself and took out the sac of rotis and slip too came out which was clinging to it.

"Be joyful and spread joy because happiness suits everyone and you too
~Yadu"

Anagha shooked her head.

" Rotis are useful now not this chit and this guy is seriously annoying jobless fellow " Anagha used the chit to light fire from dry leaves and wood.

Eating the rotis peacefully looking at an empty society of people but amidst the family of green was a exotic moment for her.

" Sir , how could you be this much genius ?" Anagha giggled.

She after filling her tummy she covered herself from a shawl and opened his diary again.

The day 17th of Prof. Chowdhary.

" These 4 days with these people was a great experience for me . Those people are aware of science I mean Vedic science , they knew scriptures and stories without any written evidences the history of their lineage wasn't written anywhere but the knowledge was passed down to these hundreds of generations through stories to their kids without and written evidences and they have preserved it in their souls "

Anagha looked up the stone due to darkness of night no words were clear on it.

" Therefore that Satya's story must be with them " Anagha thought.

She moved her eyes towards the diary again.

" It was not soo easy to find the village in this dense forest thrice I lost my way just kept on meeting that stone carving again and again , by the grace of lord Krishna , I met Kanakambari who led me towards her village