Chapter 41

People may not wish to move forward but time doesn't wait for them it keeps moving. Likewise though their was the pain of Vatsala's demise the family have to look after the pregnant Satyapriya too. Time passed and Satyapriya gave birth to a beautiful daughter. Hence, Deeptiman declared Mahalaxmi has entered his household as Dristadeva's daughter.

" Rajan, the parents have given the right of naming the baby please go ahead " The Pandit said to Parikshit who was cuddling his infant niece.

He thought for a while glanced everyone's face who were eagerly waiting to know the name. He finally looked at the parents of the baby and at his own grandparents. He smiled looking at Subhadra and Krishna.

" Yashobhadra, Yashobhadra, Yashobhadra " Parikshit the repeated the name in the ears of the infant.

" Yashobhadra " Krishna repeated the name to himself and smiled.

" Vah Pari!...er.... I mean Yuvaraja! Such a divine name you gave for my daughter. I am grateful to you " Dristadeva bowed down. Since they were amidst of public Dristadeva should not address the crown prince of a Kingdom by name.

Satyapriya smiled at Parikshit. Everyone may rejoice the moment but not them, their pain just got a coat of happiness for a while that's all.

" How can someone even think of killing someone? How can happiness be derived from death itself? Maa was right for my children they should not learn the art of war literally the art of taking someone's life " Satyapriya thought.

" Satya " Dristadeva patted her cheek which brought her back to present.

" Is anything wrong? Are you alright?" He asked caressing her hairs.

Satyapriya nodded.

" I can understand how it feels without a mother. Trust me I will try my best to fill that place. I can't bring her back but atleast I can make you feel comfortable " He smiled.

" If I have got anything extremely good that's my husband " Satyapriya thought.

Parikshit came alone for the ritual. Uttara was still dejected from Vatsala's demise and Iravati was with. The rest busy with their own stuffs of administration. Since he was alone to travel back he decided to spend some more time with sister and her kids.

He sat listening to the words of Abhigna. As Vatsala expected he got a talent of music soo early. Abhigna presented his singing skills which he grasped wheb he visited temple bhajans. At the age of around two and a half years Abhigna managed to sing unclear words with almost good rhythm.

" Abhi shall master in music. Encourage him in that field " Parikshit said to his sister.

" And let this little doll be a talented dancer " He said tickling the little tummy of Yashobhadra.

Parikshit looked at his sister who was just smiling all the time.

" Hey Satya! Let's make a pact. This Yashobhadra of yours will be my Janamejaya's wife. What do say?" Parikshit grinned.

Satyapriya nodded her head negatively.

" No Bhrata. I am not okay with this. Yashobhadra will not marry Janamejaya" Satyapriya said.

" But why? Think once Satya, Yashu would be the next Queen of Hastinapura " He said.

" That's why I am not supporting your thoughts. Yashobhadra is not suitable for becoming a Queen " Satyapriya smiled.

" Come on she is a baby yet. Who knows tomorrow? " Parikshit rolled his eyes.

"Maa said that none of my children should touch weapons. Queen of Hastinapura should be perfect in every aspect including this weapons and hence Yashu can't be the Queen of Hastinapura and even the wife of Janamejaya " Satyapriya declared.