And for Nat's next trick-

Sam's POV

It had been three days since I got Bucky off the roof. Nat had this dangerous smile ever since. Smug. Mischievous.

Did she have a plan for everything???

We were all just sitting around, eating lunch. Bucky had been baking some cookies and Nat was at the counter, playing cards with Clint and I.

Suddenly Nat chimed up:

"Hey Bucky?"

"Yes Natalia?"

"Sooo you still have the trigger words in your head right." I felt a low growl build before I could even register my defensive tone.

"Nat leave it."

"No I promise I won't harm your little cyborg in his apron clad armor."

Bucky had been wearing a kiss the cook apron tony got for laughs. He turned, pulling out the steaming cookies from the oven and using his (washed) metal hand to place them on the cooling rack.

Clint moved his hand to get one, but quickly a wooden spoon snapped over his knuckles. The archer yelped, turning a pair of pouting puppy eyes to my boyfriend.

"Hands off." Bucky's voice held no true threat but it was still enough to make the archer retreat. I set my cards down, shaking my head with a chuckle.

Nat's hand inched towards the rack and Bucky just nudged her hand away with the spoon.

"No Natalia. Wait till they're done."

"I'm not a child. But I want cookies"

Bucky's eyes held an icy yet playful glare. "And I said no Natalia."

"I wasn't asking. Don't make me use it."

He cocked his head like a confused puppy. "Use what?"

She just kept her glare focused, her hand still inching towards the rack.

"You know what I mean. Now I'm taking a cookie whether you like it or not."

Bucky just took a deep breath, finally sighing he picked up the rack and moved it away. I knew Bucky could block any of her antics easily. Both were matched in skill and reflexes.

The redhead glared, setting the cards down she folded her hands neatly. Clint inches his chair away but I stayed. Her voice was creepily even. "You're annoying me now. And you're doing it just to do it aren't you."

Bucky shook his head, clicking his tongue like a disappointed teacher. My brain was observing them carefully. ALL THIS JUST FOR SOME COOKIES???

"Natalia I'm not. But you can't have the cookies."

The Russian spy kept her glare strong, but eventually she hung her head. I could see the self-satisfied glint in Bucky's eyes, he turned his attention back to cleaning up from baking. I wasn't really paying attention; until she picked her head up again. Nat spoke evenly.

"I didn't want to do this. I'm sorry Soldier."

Bucky turned but a single word had already left her lips, the Russian words foreign to my ears but clearly it made sense to Bucky.

"Sputnik."

My boyfriend's figure went rigid, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, he collapsed to the floor with a loud thump.

I didn't process it until I was kneeling next to him. I could feel a pulse, even if faint, and i bellowed throughout the kitchen.

"NATASHA WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY BOYFRIEND?!?!"

She laughed maniacally, walking around the counter; like the evil badass villainess she was. Nat grabbed a cookie and ate it with an obnoxious amount of satisfaction.

"MWHAHA-" she was cut off as the cookie hit her tongue. "Ow dats hot ha' ha' ha' " she ran to the fridge grabbing milk to wash down the burning cookie.

When Nat was finished she wiped her mouth and just grabbed a few cookies on a plate.

She walked away muttering something like "worth it"

I propped Bucky up, his head on my lap. "NATASHA GET BACK HERE!!"

She backtracked a few steps, looking at me innocently.

"Yes, Samuel?"

"Fix. Him. Now."

Nat rolled her eyes. "Oh calm your tail feathers. He's fine. What I said is just an old trigger word HYDRA used. It's basically if the Asset ever needed to be put into cryo or pacified for a procedure, it would put him in a death like sleep. The only way to get him out is-"

Clint intervened, blinking his eyes aggressively and clasping his hands dramatically.

"TWUE WOVE'S KISS!!" (A/N Princess bride anyone?? No...ok Nvm) He cleared his throat. "TRUE LOVE'S KISS!!! TIS THE ONLY THING THAT MAY WAKE THE SLEEPING BEAUTY!!"

Nat muttered something like: "told you he was a princess..."

Clint did even more extraness and dramatic gesturing to Bucky and I. The singsong voice kept going: "QUICKLY PRINCE SAMUEL!! KISS THE PRINCE AND WAKE YOUR BRIDE!!!"

"Clint. Why the fuck are you singing like a goddam Disney Princess OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO ROBOCOP?!" Tony had popped his head in and ran towards us. Steve wasn't far behind and he ran over as well.

"Nat. Ignore Princess Pigeon over here. How do we wake Bucky up?"

She shrugged with a emotionless face.

"WELL YOU BETTER KNOW-"

"JUST KISS HIM!!" Clint yelled.

"Worth a shot..." Tony mumbled.

"I'm not kissing him." I said defiantly.

"Isn't he your boyfriend though?" Steve pointed out with a smug expression.

I just grumbled. Steve, Tony, and Clint all yelled.

"JUST KISS HIM!!"

"ALRIGHT FINE!!" I bent down, gently pressing a kiss to Bucky's lips.

Nat muttered at the same time, making it sound like a sneeze. "Sputnik...oh sorry I'm just allergic to all this romantic bullshit-"

Bucky suddenly sat up, quickly gasping for air. He was panting and looking at me scared half to death.

I quickly calmed him down, though when he heard when happened he threatened (an unfazed) Nat with a knife he had in his back pocket.

Steve and Tony were long gone, Clint and Nat were two kids curled up on the couch happy with their cookies.

Bucky handed me one, after they had properly cooled down.

"Want one birdbrain?"

I just nodded happily, he hoisted me up bridal style, dropping himself into a chair with me on his lap. I sighed, content to inhale the cookie, and curled up with him on the recliner.

I both hated and loved this chaotic family.

A/N: Idk what this is either just more chaos I'll write a future thing soon I'm just busy with stuff and not doing great anywayzzzzz tysm for reading lots of love and stuffs 💖💖💖