chapter 2

A/N

The second ch is here! Yay?

I hope it gets better. I know this one is a little shorter than previous one, but I'll slowly get longer and longer. (That sounds weird). Anyhoot, enjoy my lovely readers.

~big love❤❤

----------------------------

"Wish me luck! Here we go"

I saw him from behind... And wow.. What's wrong with me?

As I approach him he shuts his locker after taking his books.

I walk towards and halt by his side. He turns towards me and it was like the world stopped.

Fuck

He had long long lashes fanning over his cheeks. His plum lips and don't even get me started on his eyes and jawline. His jawline is per-fect. It's bloody sharp and beautiful. His eyes are dreamy. They are hazel coloured with a touch of green and gold along with that cute freckle in his eyes. His eyes are big. Like doe eyes.

After calming me down, I stare at him and say hi. He looks behind and around him and finally at me. "Um me? " he asks in a small, soft honey like voice and fuck if that doesn't make me feel weak. "Yes" I answer with a chuckle.

"Well hi then" "Hi candy"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck

"Candy? I think you got the wrong person. I'm not candy... Sorry"

"No no.. I... You are candy... I mean I named you candy... I mean I saw you from afar and I didn't know your name and you smelled really sweet and new coz I didn't recognize your smell so I thought calling you candy would be appropriate till I know your name coz... YOU also sound sweet.. Like like... candy" as I finish my ramble with my voice going each octave higher and end at a softer embarrassed voice. I look at him and he is staring at me with wide eyes and with pink cheeks and in any other circumstance it would have been cute but now... Fuck. "Um.... Hi? " I squeak.

"I..... I have a class.. I.. I am get-getting late.. Um bye! " he stutters and runs away before I could stop and apologize.

Fuck

"That went well" Someone whispers in ear. I turn to look at them with yelp only to see Larry laughing at me.

"Seriously?! " (Li)

"Liam, mate, you sure you aren't dead of embarrassment? " (H)

"Fuck you both! Don't you have classes? Stop laughing and smirking and folLOWING ME" I end up yelling which draws unwanted attention at us. "You sure you don't need any flirting tips? I got my omega by my charm. You look like you're gonna drive him much farther" (H). "Or you can take advice on what we like...from me! I would love to help" Lou finishes with a devilish grin . I glare at both of them who leave me finally , still giggling.

I need new friends.

------

My next class is history. One of my least favorite. I enter the class a little late, thanks to thoses idiots I call friends, only to be hit my candy's scent. Luck is really by my side.

I spot him sitting by the window seat in 3rd row with an omega. I head towards the seat, the teacher's busy doing something I don't care. I ask the the other omega to change seats if possible, so she does with a disappointed smile toward me and a glare towards candy. Rude.