chapter 14

"what the fuck" you hear someone say
you rub your tired eyes and get up slowly off of robins chest.
you see vance standing in front of you guys with balled fist and yanks robin off the couch.
"i'm gonna fucking kill him" vance says angrily.

robin wakes up after hitting the ground and looks up at vance confused until he remembers why he would be pissed

"what the hell vance whats your god damn issue" robin says standing up slowly.
you back up behind the kitchen counter scared of what would happen.
"i told you to fucking stay away from her and now i see her on you sleeping" vance says rolling up his sleeves.

"listen vance i don't give a shit that you told me to stay away from her. unlike you i can actually control my anger issues and y/n doesn't need someone like that in her life. she was crying last night while you were sleeping and i comforted her dipshit. she's not even yours man so chill the fuck out" robin says putting his hands in fists also

you don't know what to even say so you just stared at both of them. you felt bad for vance because you knew he was trying his best to change but robin was already there at the point vance was trying to make.

vance takes a deep breath then throws a punch at robin and robins nose starts to bleed. robin looks at vance in disbelief "oh you fucking bitch" robin mutters out and wipes the blood coming from his nose. robin takes a quick step back then steps forward again then back then goes in for a punch towards vance. vance punches him in the stomach and robin forgets to dodge and vance pins him against the wall.
"punch me again. you wont" robin whispers out
vance stares deeply at him giving him an angry look like he was about to kill him then lets him go. "get the fuck out of my house robin. i dont wanna see you again" robin drops down to the floor and rolls his eyes like he wasn't done fighting with him.
both of their knuckles were bloody and robin grabbed his stuff and walked out the door and slammed it making you jump a little.

vance then turns around slowly to look at you. his light blue eyes are now dark and you take a deep breath "shit"

"y/n what the actual fuck. why the hell are you sleeping on him you could've just woken me up. if you're crying wake me the hell up god damnit. dont go sleeping on my friend" vance says looking at you deeply. "i'm sorry" you whisper out
"sorry i didn't hear you say it louder" vance says walking closer to you wiping the blood off of his hands with his t-shirt
"i'm sorry vance" you say a little louder
"sorry for fucking what y/n what the fuck did you do" vance says angrily

you're starting to tear up from his yelling. its very intimidating and he's never yelled at you so loud before.

"i'm sorry for not waking you up" you wipe tears away trying not to cry in front of him.
"you're tearing me apart y/n." vance says lowly as he looks to the ground.
you walk over to him slowly and wrap your arms around his waist.

vance pov:

i feel arms wrap around my waist tightly and i sigh.

i feel kind of bad for yelling at her but god damnit i like her but i cant tell her that. i've technically already told her that i do but when i did it was too early so it really didn't count to her.
i couldn't control my actions when i woke up in an empty bed then walk downstairs to see y/n sleeping on him with his arms wrapped around her and her head comfortably laying on his chest.

robin made me so angry he knows i like y/n but he's pushing his fucking limits.

i wrap my arms around her shoulders and she calms down. "uhm i'm sorry for yelling at you darling i shouldn't have yelled at you. i just need you to know that i'm here for you even when i'm sleeping and that you can feel comfortable with waking me up when something's wrong." she nods against my chest then takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

i sit on the bathroom counter and y/n looks in the cupboards in the bathroom for products to clean up my knuckles. "vance i know you just had a huge argument but i want you to make up with him. it's unfair how you guys fought instead of talking it through." i hear y/n say as she grabs my bloody hand.
"y/n he's a dipshit i'm not gonna do that." i say rolling my eyes
"vance please just apologize to him you guys are friends but u guys cant be if you guys just have tension the whole time" she says looking up at me as she moves a curl out my face.

"god damnit fine y/n but if he gets beat up again don't be surprised" i say tensely. she just nods sadly and finishes wrapping up my hands.

i put both my hands on both sides of her face and pull her in for a kiss.
she smiles against my lips and we pull away
"i care about you vance you just scare me sometimes" i hear her say nervously

i feel like a shitty person now. i make her feel scared of me i never wanted that to happen.

i sigh "y/n you don't have to be afraid of me" i say honestly and she nods.

"you never told me what that dream of yours was about do you wanna talk about it?" i ask taking both of her hands.

"oh uhm the dream was about you and robin. i saw you guys getting thrown into a black van getting kidnapped." y/n says nervously

"wait you said a black van?" i ask quietly
"yes a black van" she replies back
"do you remember anything else from that dream?"
"well the man that kidnapped you was wearing a mask"

thats when i grab her hand and bring her downstairs to the kitchen table.

a/n
i'm not getting rid of robin that easily just wait