Fever

I woke up with a major headache with my joints hurting. I looked around to see where I was and I was in my bed with a cold pad on my head. I looked down and saw i was in my long sleeved pajama shirt and pants. I wondered.'how did I get in my room, let alone my bed.'

The next second Mark was walking into my room with a tray full of food. It all looked good, but I really didn't have the apetite to eat."How you feeling jr?" Mark had messy hair (looked like bed hair) and he had food on his face."what happened to me?" I asked, "you had a fever and after throwing up you fainted on the toliet." I felt so embarrassed just thinking he saw me with throw up on my face, and he had to change me. 'omo he saw my body, I hope he didn't see my birth mark.'

"My head and body hurts, but other than that I don't feel anything." Mark gave me a cute baby smile. I couldn't tell I was staring until mark waved his hand in my face." ...jr did you hear what I said?" I shook my head." I said take your pants off so I can wipe the sweat odd your legs." I looked away so he couldn't see me blush.

He started removing my pants and I pulled my knees to my chest and tried to cover my birth mark on my leg. Mark looked at me with a curious look then smirked. "Is wittle jr shy or does he not want me to see something?" Mark pulled my hands from my legs then pushed my legs down. I could tell mark saw it because he didn't  took his eyes off it. He bit his lip, trying to keep his laughter in. I pulled my legs back to myself and turned my back towards him, mad and embarrassed.

" Oh gosh jr, how can you be so adorable for a grown man?!" "D-dont l-look at i-it." "Why not I like bunny's and it's cute, I can just kiss it." A moment later I felt lips on my leg, I looked down and saw mark giving my birthmark butterfly kisses. I started laughing because it tickled.

After mark was done giving my bunny kisses he wiped my legs down. It felt weird having somebody wiping my legs but it felt good and I relaxed. When he was done wiping my legs down he feed me the food. He made me porridge and brought me milk. When I finished I had porridge on my bottom lip. I was about to wipe it when Mark beat me to it.' What is Mark doing, omo!!!'

Mark wiped my lip with his finger then kicked it. I felt my face heating up, I knee I was turning the darkest shade of red you could see." That was delicious, but I have to leave jr because I have something important to do, but I'll be back to check on you, Ok?" I nodded. " get some rest so this fever will go away." He pulled the covers over me and tucked me in. He got up and left.' Wonder if he left to go see his girlfriend.'

~Three hours later~

I woke up and everything was the same as when Mark left.' I wonder what marks doing right now?Is he doing something with his girlfriend? I wish I was her, so I could spend time with mark.'

I got out of the bed so I could get a glass of water, because my mouth was dry. When I walked out to the living room I spotted mark sleep on my couch. I walked up to him and it was like I was looking at a cute stuffed dinosaur. But what caught my attention was the smell on him. I scrunched my nose up. It smelt like something I couldn't recognize.

I got up and left marks side. I walked to the cabinet and grabbed me a glass and filled it up with water. I jumped when I felt a weight on my shoulder and warm breath on my neck. I didn't even hear mark get off the couch. I turned around and mark was just to adorable.

"Hey jr why are you out of the bed?" Mark was rubbing his eye while he said that. I gulped own my saliva," I was thirsty and wanted a glass of water." "You could have told me and I would have got you some." "Not to be a smart alick, but theirs to reasons why that wouldn't work, #1- you were sleep on the couch and that would involve me getting up to wake you when I would already be right by the kitchen, #2- I didn't even know you were here."

Mark giggled,"who knew being a smart alick would be so cute." I turned around and kept drinking my water. After I finished my water I sat on the couch and a few seconds later mark joined me. ' Should I ask him where he was or what he was doing. Maybe he might think I'm nosy and leave cause I'm annoying.' I saw mark staring and at me and this was my chance." Mark were did you go?"

☆Sorry this might seem rushed and off but, I have homework to get caught up on but I hope you enjoyed it☆
~peace out~