Possibility

Jr pov:

I wake up in my bed,' how did I get here." As soon as I sit up I feel a weight next to me. I look to my side and see mark sleeping.' What is he doing in my bed?'

I get out of the bed and just dismiss the thought. I walk to the bathroom shower, puts on some blue Jean pants, a plain black shirt, with my white house shoes. I walk to the kitchen and make myself some cereal.

As soon as I finish I see mark coming out of my room wiping my eyes with a sleepy looking face.' He is so adorable; moan my name Mark Tuan.' I shake my head and head back to my room.

"Hey jinyoung I'm-"
"It's jr." I interrupt him.
" Well jr I'm hungry."
" Well make yourself a bowl of cereal and join me in my room when your done,ok?"
"OK." Mark says with a slight blush appearing on his cheeks.

I walk in my room and lay down on my bed playing with my phone. I have the urge to cuddle. After 10 minutes Mark comes in my room and jumps on my bed. He lays with his back to the headboard and I cuddle up to him.

Mark gives me a suprise look but doesn't move away. Instead he smiles and holds me.

" I wanted to cuddle so bad"
" Well that's why you have me." I feel my heart warm just from him saying that.
" ok" I say snuggling more into his side feeling embarrassed.

There's a moment of silence until mark says something suprising.

" Jinyoung*cough* I mean jr, do you want to try dating me?" I stare at him speechless, but strangely I have butterflies in my stomach and feel happy at the same time. "Ok, I kinda like you anyways, so I'm happy."

Mark giggled and holds me tighter.
After a while mark leans down and places a kiss on my lips. He starts moving his lips and I start moving mine nsync with his. I move my lips from his first coming up for air.

"We just started going out literally 5 minutes ago and we're already kissing."
"Well it feels so nature and just comes. I thought I could just try it as an experiment ,but every second that passes I start getting weird feelings in my stomach and in my head. It doesn't feel good, but it's also not a bad feeling." Even though we just started dating literally 5 minutes ago I feel happy being with him.

"Since we're progressing really fast I wonder how long it will take us to have sex?"
I say looking mark in the eyes.
" probably not that long since we're already kissing." Mark says winking at me.
"You have to wait 2 weeks because somebody else touched you and I don't want to feel that persons hands on you. I want to touch you when your clean." Mark gives me a pouty look but I just shrugged it off.

I réalisé it's Friday and I have to go to work. I get dress and bid Mark goodbye with a kiss.

~At work~

"Hey jinyoung." I hear Minzy voice from behind me.
"Hey how are you?"
"Good and you?"
"Good."
"I'm sorry i couldn't bring you lunch today."
"It's ok I'm fine and would you like to go on that date right now?"
" yeah I would like that let's go." She says with a smile plastered ont her face. We grab our coats and head out the door, not noticing who's watching.