¤Really¤

Jr's pov :

"Mark where did you go?" I immediately regretted asking him that. 'Where is it my place to stick my nose in his business.' Mark was a little hesitant to answer. I could see the worry in his eyes, but soon gone when he turned to me. " I was handling some business with my girlfriend." I nodded my head, showing that I was satisfied with the answer, even tho I knew there was more to it. I got out the bed and grabbed my favorite, sun bright yellow towel. When I turned around I saw mark nuzzling his nose into my pillow.

I walk into the bathroom, strip all my clothes, and stood in the mirror to gauk at myself. I was semi-skinny but I had semi-muscles on my arms that evened it out and abs on my stomach; my thighs were thick like a chick's would be if you undressed her, and my legs logged were slim. If you ask me I think my body evens itself out with the thin and thick. 'Think I look good and well built.' When I was done gauking at myself, I turned the water on and got in. I just stood their with my head under the water, letting it massage my scalp. After a while I heard the open and saw someone walk. Of course it was mark, but why is he in the bathroom? I acted as if I didn't here him and started rubbing my scalp under the water.

Mark was just standing there looking at the shower. I started to feel a little weirded out by it, but I decided to ignore it. After a while mark left.'dafuq was that about?' Having the feeling that mark was staring at me got me heated. I felt the heat go down south to my lower region in between my legs.'oh no, just having mark looking at me got me hot. Now I have to take care of this problem.' Jr rapped his hand around his meaty staff and started pumping it. His hand moving in a faster pace while his other hand massaged his ball sack. After three last strokes he came on the wall.

After he was done, jr hopped out of the shower put my sun bright yellow towel on and went into my room. Thankfully mark wasn't in there,' I don't know what i would have done if he was in here.' I put on my black suit, with a black and white striped tie. 'I really don't want to go back to work but I have to explain why I was gone, and I can't miss anymore days.' I pouty face but sucked it up like the adult I am.

I left my room nicely dressed and walked into the living room where mark was sitting. "Sorry mark I can't stay I have to go to work. When your done you can let yourself out, just make sure you lock the door."
"Okay have a nice day." He got off the couch and gave me a goodbye kiss. I blushed while I was putting on my shoes, all the way til I walked out the door.'calm yourself jr, he's just a spoiled brat that likes to screw his girlfriend (and probably anybody else for all I know ). After I calmed down I started walking to work.

~At work~

I was sitting at my desk typing a my report on the computer ,when I heard somebody's heels coming closer. I felt a hand ok my shoulder than turn around. Minzy was standing I n front of me wearing a black pencil skirt, a yellow long- sleeved-button up blouse, with black pumps. All in all she looked hot.

"Hey jinyoung how are you doing today?"
I smiled at her.
"Good and how about you?"
"Good, just ready for lunch I brought you some kimichi today."
" thank you I really appreciate you bringing me lunch."
" It's no problem in like making you lunch, ohh and maybe we can catch lunch at a resturant someday, maybe in two days?"
She had a light shade of blush covering her cheeks and nose.'she looks so adorable and cute when she blushes.'
" sure I would like that." I gave her a smile.
"OK well I have to get back to work see you later jinyoung." I waved then shouted
"You look hot today!" She turned around and blushed a deep red this time.

I turned around to get back to finishing my work.

~End of day~

I shut off my computer, gather my papers, and clean up to leave. As I was walking out the building i spot mark. 'What is he doing here at this hour?' He was walking with a man.'OMO does that man have his arm around marks waist.' I start walking in the direction of them, but just follow them. After following them for like 5 minutes I'm in shock by what I see. They stopped in front of a hotel. They walk in and get a key fro. The main desk. Then they get in the elevator "KISSING". 'Its none of my business so why do I care? I walk out of the building and head home. I make instant noodles, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and hopped in the bed.' I'm not even worried about what marks doing.'