Epilogue

~2 years later~

Marks pov:

"Jinyoung wake up and go sit at the tabel while I make breakfeast!" I scream from down stairs.
" ok I will stop yelling before you wake up jr." Jr said walking down the stairs with him medium sized baby bump.
" It's morning anyways so he should wake up."
"Just give him 10 more minutes and he'll come running down stairs."
"Ok just sit your cute pregnant self down."

Jr sat at the table rubbing his belly. I came over and gave him a good morning kiss and give his stomach a peck.
I went back to the kitchen finished the breakfast and put it on the table.

" She says she's hungry and wants some of daddy's delicious cooking."
"Yeah I know I have am the best cook/dad in the world."
"Ok ~markie~."
" I know what jinyoung wants. He wants me to insert my sperm some more and to impregnate him again.. over and over again."
"Hey don't say that in front of dasomi, she's still innocent."

I laughed and went back to eating and jinyoung began to feed himself and the baby. 10 minutes later mark jr can running down the stairs into my arms.

"Morning papa!"
"Morning jr,sit down and I'll get your food."
I got up and made jr a plate. He is so cute with his button nose ,chubby cheeks, and light brown eyes like his mommy. His double eyelids like mine pink plump lips and face structure mine. He is one of the cutest things you will ever see and I bet dasomi will be pretty and adorable like her mommy.

" Is it good jr?"
" your food is always good daddy."
"Thank you baby and it's almost time for school so hurry up and get dressed so I can take you to school."
"Ok."

Jr put his dish in the sink and ran upstairs to get dressed. After me and jr had sex he got pregnant just that one time and that was a sign to show I will be with him forever. I am so in love with jinyoung that after we had jr I got him pregnant again. Having sex with him is the one of the best part but the best part being a dad. I have a kid I love and one on the way.

I gave up my side job as a prostitute and got me a job taking over part of my family's company. Me and my sister share it. After I got jr pregnant we got married in Chicago and bought a nice 2 story suburban house. We are living happy and I will do anything to make my family happy.

"I ready daddy!" Jr shouted running down the stairs.
"Ok go put your shoes on."

I walked over to jinyoung and give him and passionate kiss inserting my tongue. He puts his hand on my shoulders to try to get some air.

" when I get back im going to impregnate you with twins."
"But I'm pregnant."
"That wont stop me and the baby won't feel but you certainly will."

I give jinyoung a peck on the lips and head for the door. I used to bottom but with jinyoung being so cute it's impossible to let him top. He begs me to but when I put either my finger of shaft into his hole he changes his mind.

"I fill you up when I get back so be patient."

I look to see jinyoungs face and his whole face is red as a tomato.'He is so cute, I'm going to impregnate him over and over again,we're going to have a lot of kids and he won't top me unless he puts up a fight. '

I love kids and jinyoung with all my heart and will do anything to make them happy.

~the end~