The Sinclairs

A red-headed girl with short, denim shorts and a baggy yellow t-shirt was skateboarding down the road. Her eyes remained on the ground ahead but she could tell she was near her destination. She glanced up, fancy, three-story houses towered over the girl. She flicked her gaze around until she found a large, blue house. She smiled at the comforting and familiar sight and flipped her board up, catching it in her hand as she walked the last few places to the house. Compared the the other, tall and intimidatingly posh houses, this one gave her a warm sense of happiness and excitement.

You're going soft. Max joked to herself in my head as she hurried up the steps and knocked on the door. A friendly and sweet voice called out in response and in a few moments the door is opened. She stood awkwardly on the steps and smiled at Mrs Sinclair. The woman smiled back and greeted the fourteen-year-old with a welcoming embrace.

"Good to see you, sweetheart." The older woman hummed and ushered Max inside. Max nodded her head in response, she usually hated being called things like that but this woman was so kind and welcoming that it actually wasn't too bad.

She suddenly realized she hadn't explained herself yet, "Sorry to just turn up, I need to see Lucas." She managed, nervous that she would be annoyed. To her surprise, Mrs Sinclair and Me Sinclair - who had appeared from behind an armchair - both chuckled at her. She felt awkward and embarrassed until the older woman wrapped her in another hug.

"No need to apologize, after everything that happened yesterday, I think you have every right to want to see him." She said in her usual motherly tone, letting Max go ftom the hug and stepping away to make some tea. God, she was more of a mother to Max than her actual mother was.

"Lucas! Max is here for you!" Mr Sinclair called up the stairs before settling back down with his tea.

Max waited at the bottom of the stairs until the sound of clumsy footsteps revealed her boyfriend. She laughed at him as he tumbled downtown he stairs to get to her. Once he was down he greeted her warmly, only a little out of breath.

"Hey Max!" He panted, giving her that cute goofy smile that melted her heart.

"Hey stalker." She chuckled and pecked him on the lips lightly. He looked suddenly flustered, his face getting hot. She smirked at this and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers and dragging him back up the stairs. He followed happily.

Lucas had been waiting all morning to see Max. He knew she'd eventually come over, even if she didn't say anything so it was just a matter if when. He'd practically leaped up when he heard she was their and charged down the stairs clumsily. The teenager embarrassment himself as he crashed down the last few steps and ended up out of breath. When he'd laid eyes on her he was immediately mesmerised by her beauty, despite seeing her every day. Her gorgeous ocean eyes, smooth, porcelain skin. Her simple yet stunning outfit that made her beautiful figure stand out when more. He could get his eyes of her but realise she was looking at him with a knowing smirk and before be knew it she had kissed him lightly. Did he forget to mention her lips?! They were a rosy colour and were softer than silk. They made his heart jump out of his chest whenever she kissed him, no matter how many times they did it.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Came the sarcastic giggle. He blinked back to the moment, he was in his room and staring at Max. She didn't actually mind it, it made her feel pretty good about herself. But he had been staring at her lips for a while and she started to get amused. He jumped back to life and had an embarrassment and sheepish look in his eyes. She smiled and help his chin so he would look at her, "I don't actually mind you staring, stalker, even if it is a bit weird." She joked and have him. Another kiss, this time with a little more passion since they were alone. He kissed back and then pulled away.

"So, MadMax, what brought you to your favorite stalkers house?" He used the old nickname from the arcade with a warm smile.

She scoffed, "Who said your were my favorite stalker? Dustin stalked me too, remember!" She said sarcastically and pushed him onto his bed. Lucas put a hand to his heart and pretended to look hurt so she kissed him, "Just kidding, you are my favorite..." she mumbled between kissing his gently. He immediately smiled through the kiss and pulled her to sit next to him. She broke away, looking uncomfortable.

Lucas was immediately worried, "Max? What's wrong, did I say something?" He asked, shuffling closed and giving her a hug.

She sighed, "No no, it's not you Lucas... I just... I left the house because of the fighting..." She looked down at her feet solemnly.

He pulled her even closer and rubbed her back, "Oh I'm sorry Max... I'm sure everything will calm down after they all forget about Starcourt." She brighter up at his reassurance.

"You think so?" She looked at him questioningly.

"I'm sure of it." He chimed, staring at her beautiful ocean eyes. She stared back in to his chocolate ones.

"Lucas... I wanted to tell you-" she was about to say something before a cracking sound came from Lucas's supercom.

"Lucas? Do you copy? Over." Dustin's voice came through.

"Lucas, where are you, we're all already here! Over." That was Mike. An impatient Mike.

"Lucas have you seen Max, we can't reach her! Over." Will came through next. Lucas and Max smiled at each other knowly.

He scurried over and picked it up. "What's up? Over." He asked.

"WHAT'S UP? WE'VE BEEN RADIOING YOU LIKE MAD AND ALL YOU GOT IS 'WHAT'S UP'! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET TEN MINUTES AGO AT MY PLACE! OVER." Mike's voice came screeching though the supercom, causing both Lucas and Max to cover their ears and exchange a look.

"Shit, sorry, I'll be over soon. Max is will me so she'll be there too. Over." he blurted, grabbing some stuff and handing Max her bag, "Feel like hanging out with the Party?" He asked even though they didn't have a choice.

"Eh." Max shrugged nonchalantly and took her bag off him, following him downstairs and out the house.

This is really long, sorry but I wanted a lot of Lumax so here. Sorry the Party isn't here yet much, they'll be in the next chapter. Xxx