Little Talks

Hello my lovely readers, just wanted to let you know you're amazing and loved <33

The party had left Lucas' house a couple hours ago, well except for Lucas himself and Max, who were cuddling on the couch.

Earlier, mainly to raise everyone's spirits, Will had suggested a sleepover at Mike's.

Everyone agreed and they arranged to meet at 4pm. That gave Max and Lucas a couple hours. Obviously Max wasn't aloud to go home by Lucas so she packed a bag of his cloths and some cloths she'd left at his house in the past. He'd packed a bag too and now they were watching karate kid on his couch.

---

Lucas stared down at Max, who was snuggled on his chest and had her arms wrapped around his torso. She was on top of him as they lay down. He couldn't help but admire her beauty, even with the marks from her brother's anger. Her pretty red hair flowed perfectly down her shoulders and back, her stunning, ocean eyes watched the screen intently, her fair, pale skin brushed against his dark skin. He squeezed her waist, a gesture so small yet so comforting to her. She looked up at him and caught him staring.

"Stalker." She whispered. He just smiled down at her.

"Your stalker." He added, making her blush.

"Dork." She muttered, although sarcasm laced her voice and he knew she had good intent.

"Your dork." He chuckled, pulling her closer.

"Shut up." Max rolled her eyes at him.

"I love you too." He kissed her gently.

She however, melted into the kiss and pushed him back against the couch, kissing him intently. Eyes closed, they both embraced each other warmly as their lips connected.

They had to pull away for a breath. Max immediately went back to kissing him though and gripped the sides of his face. He held her waist gently, kissing back. It became passionate and deeper as they continue until Lucas pulled away to breath.

"God I love you." He uttered as he watched her look at him with puppy dog eyes.

Those god damn eyes.

He gave in and went to softly kiss her neck, making her groan lightly. "Lucas..." She muttered.

"Yes, gorgeous?" He mumbled as she moved away reluctantly from his kisses.

"What if he hurts you instead of me next time." Max said. He already knew what she was talking about by her grim expression.

"There isn't going to be a next time Max, I swear I'll protect you and he won't get to me. If he so much as tries anything we'll call the police." Lucas assured and planted a reassuring kiss on her forehead.

Max flinched at the idea of calling the police on her own brother. Well. Step-brother. She corrected herself.

Lucas noticed and hugged her tightly, "He'll get what he's asked for, he doesn't deserve to stay free after what he's done to you, neither does Neil." Lucas added.

Finally, Max accepted this and collapsed into his warm embrace. "Thanks, stalker." She breathed in his sweet scent and smiled to herself.

"Like I said, anything for you." He murmured, kissing her again. The kiss was full of reassurance aand love instead of passion.

"Max?" He asked after a moment of quiet.

"Mhmm stalker." She hummed into his chest.

"Do you want to stay with me?" He asked, slightly nervous.

"What do you mean?" The young girl looked at him confused.

"Like live with me... Here." Lucas said.

Max was silent for a moment and Lucas thought he'd messed up.

"Uh max...?" She did respond for a while.

"Mmmh." She hummed. Looking at him, furrowing her brows.

"Well?" Lucas stuttered, hesitantly.

"I'd love to stalker but... What about Billy and Neil...?" She mumbled, gazing at him with the most gorgeous eyes he got lost in them.

"Uh stalker? You're staring..." She added after a moment of him intently looking at her ocean eyes.

"Oh sorry, you're just too beautiful." He flattered. Max scoffed. "Well, Billy and Neil won't bother you. I'll get my parents to call them and your mom. Me and my parents discussed this before. They think it'd be best if you stayed with us." He finished.

"I don't know if I could leave my mom." Max uttered.

Lucas hugged her yet again, squeezing her lightly. "Max, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. But I think your mom would rather you were safe. She cares about you even if she doesn't show it." The dark-skinned boy urged.

She fell silent for a moment. "Okay, stalker... But are you sure your parents are okay with me living here?" She was thrilled to have this opportunity for a safe home with him. But she didn't want to intrude on the Sinclairs' lives.

"Yes, Max, you know how much they move you. Almost more than I do!" He laughed. His laugh always soothed her. It was so goofy and sweet and made her feel safe and happy.

"Guess it's decided then. You got a new roommate, stalker." She smiled and they cuddled again, having a little while until they had to go to Mike's house for the sleepover.

Hey my friends, hope you like this. It was originally meant to be short but I got carried away as usual. I'll make the sleepover a two part or three maybe ;) Xxx