Part 1 Chapter 1:Employment Day

Casting(listed in order as they appear):
Dr Benzedrine-Patrick Stump
Folie-Brown grizzly
Donnie The Catcher-Andy Hurley

Dr.Benzedrine stepped through a large withered wood fence with his head held somber as he entered the circus grounds, it was employment day. Boss corrected him that it was "Auditions" but with no performers other than himself, anyone and everyone within a radius would get some part in the show. The Doctor was the only performer left after his side, The Patient, experienced some sort of trauma caused by boss and decided he'd join a marching band. The Patient said he was "called" to do it somehow. The Doctor didn't think his assistance would be needed seeing that it was a black parade, not a Suiteheart circus that The Patient joined.

He made his way over to the grizzly trailer to crash his train of thought,

"I guess I can't consider myself a lone performer if you're still a part of the show" Benzedrine said as he ran his fingers down the edge of the dented door on Folie's trailer. Folie was the large grizzly who did something in the show, The Doctor never really could watch a performance since he would be trying to stop The Patient from having a meltdown in the practice tent. The bear was named Folie because of the apparent ruckus caused during his first performance when he jumped on a child in a yellow bear costume, and "Folie" literally translates to "madness" so the boss thought it fit well.

"Mr.Benzedrine?" The Doctor heard a voice call from behind him.

"It's Doctor, actually to you." he turned around inspecting to see the figure of the one who spoke to him but it was just the dented door, slightly opened behind him.

"Sorry, doctor."

Benzedrine turned again to see a man on the other side of Folie, petting his fur. The man was wearing a green velvet type jacket that covered his arms but only half his torso, revealing many tattoos. He must have been fitted and costumed already seeing that he also had a bow tie matching his own, except this man's was green as his jacket and tiny top hat. As Benzedrine was continuing to analyze the man's appearance, the man spoke again.

"I'm Donnie, Donnie the Catcher." Donnie stroked a hand through his ginger beard and set his gaze on the open, dented door.

"Right, uh, Catcher. Shall I escort you to your own tent instead of the bear trailer?" Benzedrine gestured to the door, but keeping his eyes focused on Donnie.

"Yes," The Catcher replied monotoned as he walked right past Benzedrine and out the trailer door. The Doctor swiftly slithered out the door and shut it before Folie would notice,

"Did boss assign you a tent or shall I ask to authorize you one?" Benzedrine asked tilting his head to The Catcher.

"He told me it's a green tent and that's it" he replied, "I didn't get much information from Cooper."

"Don't call him Cooper, call him boss. Although the town is named after him he likes a title." Benzedrine corrected Donnie. They didn't exchange another word as the entered Donnie's tent. Dr.Benzedrine opened the curtain, nodded to Donnie, and left silently towards Cooper's tent...