Chap. 3

YOUR POV: 

I woke up, my a*s implanted on the dirty a*s mattress. My head was pounding from lack of a proper pillow, and my eyes drooped in exhaustion. I had barely gotten any sleep last night, thinking about these boys terrible secret. 

I was so invested, so interested, it wasn't even funny. What had happened down here? It just didn't make sense. Maybe I could try and convince Billy to tell me. Or even Griffin himself. I would get it out of somebody. 

So, when Billy finally woke up, I walked over, prepared to ask him. "Billy!" I shouted, and he nodded his head towards me. "Yes?" he asked, his eyes unfocused. "What really happened down here? Please! Isn't it right I know!" 

He sighed, staring back at me. "Well truth is, there was somebody else down here before. Her name was Lianna, and she was Griffin's best friend/girlfriend... we never knew. One night, while we were down here, Lianna managed to escape. When The Grabber found out, he followed her..and uh..he killed her. Then he came down, and sat the corpse in Griffin's bed, only for him to find it the next morning" 

I sat there, eyes filled with shock. What the f*ck? What sick f*ck would do that? My eyes plastered in shock, and Billy must have noticed. "But that's why we can't escape. That was maybe..a year ago? Not sure anymore." 

I didn't know what the f*ck to think. My thoughts fulfilled my head like an everlasting nightmare. No wonder he was so moody and mean. I had seen a couple missing posters for a girl named Lianna Markwall, and I assumed we were talking about her. 

I looked over at Griffin, who was still in the corner. Without thinking, I ran over and hugged him tightly. He looked at me with confusion, but hugged me back. I pulled away after a while, and he stared at me with confusion. 

"Y/N? What the f*ck?" he asked, and I sighed. "Just looked like you needed a hug" I semi-lied. He did look like he needed a hug, but maybe I just felt that way after hearing about his past situations. 

"Uhm ok then" he said, not daring question me any more. He just sat there, and I sat next to him, our eyes not ever risking the idea of our eyes meeting. So we looked away, I looked one way, and he looked the opposite way.

I think I'm crazy. Maybe I've gone psycho. Maybe I have the feeling of love. No, it can't be. Or can it? I can't be...it's impossible. 

I don't know what this is. I never thought this could happen. My heart feels like a stampede of buffalo right now. My lungs feel tight and pressured. My lips feel somehow connected with his. I've never felt this way before. I've never felt such emotional feelings. I have never really felt such string emotions.

This is super weird for me. The way my eyes want and crave contact with his, but fear it at the same exact time. The way my stomach feels like an eruption of 1,000 butterflies. The way my hands feel numb, almost like pins and needles. The way my legs squirm when I'm near him. 

I have never had this weird and warm sensation take over me before, almost like a jet. This is confusing, and maybe I like it, maybe I don't. Maybe I'm going crazy, maybe this is all in my head. I don't know. All I know is, I've never felt this way before,

Especially not about someone like Griffin Stagg

________________________________________________________________________________