BokuAka - ☁️ Fluff ☁️

So basically Im writing sum stuff on Wattpad attempting at becoming a decent writer ,  Also plz no hate or anything like that , Enjoy ❤️ !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

✨Akkashi✨ POV -

The ball froze ... Ahh it's a moment like this, I love these moments like this, where it's just me and Bokuto to even make a movement. The way he spikes a ball ... Everything about it makes me feels so amazing ... I wish I ... Anyway Bokuto is straight . 

The ball hit the ground finally ... 

" AND THE WINNER IS FUKURODANI , THE CROWD GOES WILD ! "

Says the announcer, with a very smug face on for no reason, like he's the one winning.

Everyone is screaming and cheering but  I don't really care, im just looking at Bokuto and his face ... his muscles ... His Everything

"  HEY HEY HEYYYY AKKKASHIII WE WONNN "

Bokuto screams and proceeds to yell to the whole crowd.

I confess, im in love with the Kōtarō Bokuto ... I just know he's amazing but he's to focused on volleyball and on scoring to ever notice but sometimes ...  it feels nice ... yknow knowing that I am the setter for Kōtarō Bokuto ... I have tried to tell him during my second year of highschool but all he wants are my sets, I can't help but think that he just will never notice its our last year of highschool and if I confess to him now ... 

1. I might get rejected and that's gonna hurts like hell

2. If I confess to him and he accepts he might change his future plans all because of my love for him and that will make me feel guilty

But ... sometimes I dream that I finally listen to myself and confess to him and it'll go wonderfully ... he'll say he's also had a crush on me and we'll be together foreve-

" Akkashiiiiii you there ?  You good there , you might want to hurry before Bokuto asks you to set for him again"

Says Akinori , in a tired expresion

" Ye' how do you get the energy to keep up with that guy , Oop- here he comes "

Says Haruki , before running off with Akinori to the change room so Bokuto won't see them.

I don't understand them Bokuto is perfect in every way possible , well in my eyes at least and if im being honest im really jealous of some of Bokuto's fan-girls you may be suprised that he has some but he does ... A LOT ... So i've always been in some kind of jealousy game , but I hide it very well , the only of the person who knows is Kenma-

" Akkashi , can you come set for me , I meybe forgot how to do a cross shot ... hehe "

He said with a nervous face and I just stare at him for a few seconds and then said 

" Fine but , 1 hour ONLY "

In reality , I didn't mind and I don't know why I still mind saying there's a time limit , everytime we go above the limit.

" Akkashi , c'mon before coach catches us ... he said I should rest but I ain't tireddd "

3rd Person 😁 POV -

They left the arena , and went to go practice at the motel .

Bokuto grabbed Akkashi's hand and ran to the public bus and Bokuto begged Akkashi to pay for the tickets " I promise i'll pay you back ! "   but Akkashi didn't care Bokuto was still holding his hand ... he started to panic and his face turned red but eventually he paid and gave 20$  tip not noticing because Bokuto was still holding his hand . 

Being Fukurodani , they had a very nice hotel , and they had a gym inside and Akkashi and Bokuto would be there almost 24/7  . 

While going into the gym , Akkashi had got his sweater stuck in between the doors and fell onto bokuto. 

✨Akkashi✨ POV -

I fell on Bokuto , it took me a moment to process what was happening .......  AHHHHHHHH OMFGGGG MY CRUSH MY CRUSH MY CRUSH ! WAIT WTF I SOUND LIKE A FAN GIRL WAIT NO IM NOT WAIT TECHNICALLY I AM , WAIT HIS ABS ARE SO HARD , AHHHHHH !

Wait Bokuto doesn't mind ... ahh right im just a friend ... just a friend .

🦉Bokuto🦉 POV -

Akkashi has been acting weird alll dayyy and now he's on top of me with a tomato - like face ... WHY IS AKKASHI ADORABLE , I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART , YKNOW WHAT IMMA KISS HIM YEA YEA IMMA DO IT , HEHE , SEE HIS REACTION !

✨Akkashi✨ POV -

He's not ... reacting ... im on top of him and he's not saying or doing anything ... whats with the smug face ?  Ok I should be scared ...

3rd Person 😁 POV -

Bokuto kisses Akkashi with his lips , Akkashi is shocked his eyes open wide and his face turns even redder than before ... Bokuto doesn't care about the reaction right now , he loves the way Akkashi looks , feels and IS

" Akkashi , I love you , I have for 2 yrs now and I love you and im so srry I didn't ask for consent to kiss you and I love you- "

" I love you too Kōtarō Bokuto "

They both continued to kiss for the next 5 mins . Akkashi was loving and Bokuto was more excited than he had ever been , more than he played volleyball . He knew from that moment on the Keiji Akaashi .

Meanwhile ...

The rest of the Fukurodani team was watching ...

Karoi : TOLD YA THEY WERE GAY ! YOU OWE ME 20$ !

Yukie : NO YOU OWE ME !

Yamato : Be quiet guys !

Wataru : They will now be a cute couple !

Haruki : When do they breath ? They've been kissing for like 5 mins !

Yamiji / Coach : Everybody get to your rooms now ,  please .

Everybody : Yes coach ! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I had a great time writing this ( while strongly fan-girling ) , Please request something !

See ya ❤️ !

( 1150 words )