TsukiYama - ☁️ Fluff ☁️

The picture < 3 ! I was reading TsukiYama Angst and was sad so I decided to write fluff ! Hope you enjoy ! Also , if you know the artist , plz let me know bc I rlly do love the picture !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

🦖Tsukishima🦖 POV -

I show up to the gym and walk in . This is what I see ...

1 . Sugawara looking mental and Daichi trying to calm him down .

2 . Asahai and Yachi about to faint .

3 . Nishinoya and Tanaka looking proud .

4 . Yamaguchi giggling .

and finally ...

5 . Kageyama and Hinata making out in front of everyone like idiots .

Ever since Tanaka and Nishinoya help get Kageyama and Hinata together , The king and his queen keep being lovesick for each other . It makes it awkward for the others , especially me and Yams because me and him are the only ones who don't have a lover on the team .

Last month Daichi got himself together and confessed to Sugawara .

Yachi and Kiyoko came out , telling the others they were dating , Tanaka and Nishinoya took it suprisingly well .

After that , Nishinoya and Asahai took some double dates with Tanaka and Ennoshita .

Kinoshita and Narita got together , after kissing accidently .

Finally 1 week ago , Hinata and Kageyama started dating and Kageyama is already talking about their marriage .

I don't really care though ... I don't have a crush or anything like that . I can tell Yamaguchi is a little more bothered by this ... I can tell because yesterday I saw him to confess to a girl I barely even see him talk too . She rejected him and he didn't even looked like cared ...

Not that I was stalking him or something ... I just happened to be walking around the area ... at that exact time and place ...

Anyway they stop kissing and Sugawara starts yelling and lecturing them Hinata was blushing to hard for him to process what happened but it's not like he has many braincells to begin with and the king was just nodding but smirking at Hinata's reactions .

" AND THAT'S WHY I NEVER WANT YOU TO KISS MY CHILD EVER AGAIN , UNDERSTOOD ? "

Sugawara says strictly .

" yep- WAIT WHAAAAT NO NO WAIT NO ! "

Kageyama started to deny , as if his life was on the line .

I interrupt ...

" Maybe instead of aruguing we can actually practice ? "

Everyone agreed and we all started to practice ...

I kept getting distracted by looking at Yamaguchi but he's actually gained a lot by joining this club and he's become more confident about whatever he does so he's pretty cool . Plus he's Karasuno's pinch server which is cool-

...

Yamaguchi had been hit in the head with a ball .

🍠Yamaguchi🍠 POV -