DaiSuga - ☁️ Fluff ☁️

Hello ! Please enjoy one of my favourite ships ! Remember to vote! 

 - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - 

🕊Sugawara 🕊 POV -

I wake up in exhaustion ...

Having kids is not easy ... and to make it worse they all have completely different personalities...

Tanaka and Noya are crazy mental . And they always act crazy in front of other teams .

Tsukishima has no energy for anything whatsoever. Plus he hates Kageyama and Hinata .

Yamaguchi is sweet but he gets nervous easily. But other than that he's a angel .

Then Hinata and Kageyama are energetic to the max , like they barely sleep and when they do they pass out immediately.

The rest of the team is fine ... they don't cause me problems . Anyway I get up early because we have morning practice , Kageyama and Hinata are probably already there .

They're like dogs they wait until someone who's in charge shows up .

Anyway I packed all my stuff yesterday, knowing that tomorrow was practice, I get ready and put on my normal sweater and puffy sweatpants since it was winter. I comb my grey hair , even though I'm still not out of high school, it's grey , I'm not even that old !

I make my breakfast which is two waffles and a sunny side egg . I have 1 extra waffle leftover so I decided to make some food for Daichi as well . He always works hard , you may tell by his thighs- . ANYWAY , I make an egg for Daichi and heat up the extra waffle. I pack it into a brown paper bag. Now im off to the races . In other words , the gym . OH one more thing ...

💀Daichi 💀 POV -

I always wake up early because two energy freaks are most likely already there . Also I have an exam to study for . I wake up , yesterday  I kindly asked my mother to make all my food for today, so now all I have to do is get up and go , I put on a grey furry jacket and a black sweatpants. I don't have time to make breakfast so I skip that and head for the school , running faster than I do when we have penalties laps because of stupid Nekoma .

I get there and I'm panting really hard since I just ran all the way to school then out of the ordinary, Suga comes and he has a brown paper bag in his hand , his AirPods on and he's skipping to school , humming the tune . At first I was a little mad since he gets the luxury of eating breakfast but then he notices me and smiles, he hands me the brown paper bag and says

" I figured you'd skip breakfast...so I made you some ! " 

" Th-thank you ? "

Then he looked a little pouty and said ...

" What ? You think I can't cook ?  I CAN COOK ! "

Before I could say anything Suga started popping off ...

" I CAN COOK, IM FACT FROM NOW ON I WILL BE A SUPREME CHEF ! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE SUGAWARA KOISHI ! "

I need to get to the gym quickly so I agree ...

" Yes sir . Ok now can we go ? "

Then he said ...

" First eat your food ! "

 " But- "