| Chapter 3 |

Gator Montussy and Chica made it to the entertainment center, where all the attractions stayed. Roxy was waiting at the doors, her servos steaming from anger. She hated that gator.. taking away her chicken.
Chica looked at the sign.
"Monty's.. Gator Golf? It's golfing? Are we gonna play mini golf?!"
She looked up at Monty, excitement sparkling in her eyes as Monty nodded.
"Yes! This is awesome!!"
She let Monty go and ran over to Roxy, pulling her into the attraction.

The gator followed, getting into the elevator with the two and letting it take them to the swamp golf setting, and to the best game there ever was.
Once the doors opened and the group stepped out, one of the fake gators in the water popped out and growled, making Chica scream as she hid behind Roxy and Monty, which Monty only laughed and Roxy shook her head.

"It's just fake alligators, Feathers. Nothing ti freak from. They can't do any harm."
Roxy patted Chica's head before she accepted a club and glowing ball from Monty.
"So.. it's golf.. why is your game golf?"
She looked at Monty, a puzzled look on her face.

Monty, who was giving the same things to Chica, looked at her.
"I picked it up from a few engineers in the docks. I ain't never played before but.. I got the hang of it and it was easy, I dominated them engineers."
He laughed a bit as he recalled the memory.
"Here Bear, you'll need these-"
Monty went to hand Freddy the club and ball but stopped when he saw no bear.
"...The fuck-"
He looked around, so very confused, as did the others. Before panic could really set in, the elevator doors opened and out stepped Freddy Fuckbear.

"Whoah.. this is pretty awesome.."
Freddy looked around before he laid eyes on Monty, walking over without pulling his eyes away from the sexy alligator.

"Nice of you to join us Fuckbear, take these."
Monty held out the club and ball, which the bear took with a nervous chuckle. He didn't like the name all that much but he couldn't really tell Monty to not call him that, as Monty was quite intimidating.

Monty walked up to the first hole.
"Alright, you guys know the basic rules I presume."
When he got a couple nods and no response from the bear, Monty nodded and set his ball down.
"Well, good luck to you all."
He gave the ball a thwack, getting a nice hole in one.
The others went as well, Chica getting a par and Roxy getting a par as well. Monty was pleased, they seemed pretty good for some newbies.

Then came the bear, who hesitated before putting his ball down on the faux grass and putting his club behind it. Then he just stood there.. and stood there.
"D... do I just.. hit it?"
He looked up at Monty for an answer who just bursted out laughing.
"Oh my Scott! Are you serious BearBoy?!"
Monty earned a smack on the arm from Chica and an embarrassed look from Freddy, who also dropped his ears.
"I-I'm sorry-"

Chica huffed who walked over, placing her hands on Freddy's to guide the motion.
"You hit it like that, okay? It's a bit awkward, but it's fun."
Freddy nodded, finally following through with the motion and gave the ball a putt, and he received a hole in one.
"Is that good?"

Chica clapped who nodded, Roxy gave a thumbs up and Monty was just on the floor dying from laughter.
"He DoEsN't KnOw HoW tO pUtT a BaLl! HAHAHA!"
Gator boy was rolling on the floor, tears at the corners of his eyes from the immense joy his circuts just received.

Freddy's ears just drooped, from embarrassment and the fact he was being laughed at.
"I.. I wouldn't like to play anymore.. I can watch."
Freddy picked up his ball and went to the next hole, sighing an artificial breath as he went.

Chica kicked Monty who finally stopped laughing and let out a small ow, letting himself be dragged to the next hole by the two girls.
"Sorry sorry, it was just very entertaining. And cute. I ain't never seen such a cute question from a cute bear. Sorry sorry, can't ya forgive a gator that's humored?"

Chica looked down at Monty, staring before she told him to get up and play.
Complying, Monty got up and continued to play, and so did the others. Except Freddy, who watched and said a 'good job!' To every completed hole.
It got to around hole 10 when Monty had enough of this bear feeling guilty.
"Scott- Fuckbear, get over here."
He pulled Freddy over to the whole, setting the ball down.
"Monty, I dunno if-"

"Oh shut ya trap BearBoy and hold your club."
Monty chomped his words at Freddy, which made him do as instructed. Monty guided Freddy how to hold the club, guided the bear's hips with his hands to the best position to be in.
"Then, just swing and boom."
Monty guided the swing as well, which ended up giving the bear a hole in one.
"There, now you know how to play."
He walked off to the next hole where the girls waited.

"Thank.. thank you Montgomery!"
Freddy called out, who only got a dismissal hand wave from the gator.
"Yeah yeah, whatever. I ain't doin it again."
Freddy stood there, happy he learned a new game.

Unsurprisingly, Monty won. He smiled and rubbed it into the groups faces.
"No one can beat the Great Gator! HAH!"
He was a bit of a prick.

"Okay, okay. Shut that shit maw of yours before I tear it off."
Roxy huffed as she rolled her eyes.
"Cheater."

Monty got in her face, smirking as he peered at her from his star-shades.
"Oh really? Me? A cheater? You've been watching me the whole time, how could I've cheated? And you'd leave nothing but a scratch on my lovely coating. So I'd like to see you try cat"
Monty hummed, as he knew he struck a nerve.

"Why you-"
Roxy went to pounce on Monty before she was grabbed at the waist by Chica.
"Rox! Calm down! He didn't mean it, promise!"
Roxy continued to try and get the smug gator, who only put his club back into the respective holder and walked away, which only made the wolf angrier. He was already bored, so he decided to wander around the mall.
Leaving Gator Golf, he walked around and peered into the other attractions before he got to Bonnie Bowl, where he saw a familiar looking bear silhouette. Intrigued, he walked in to find the bear getting strikes after strikes, his form flawless.
"And you wouldn't even try at my game, ey? Betrayal.."
Monty teased the bear who was startled by the sudden booming voice that popped out of nowhere.

"A-ah! Monty! You scared the oil out of my servos! Geez."
The bear let out a small chuckle as he looked at the reptile with his pretty blue peepers.
"I thought you were still golfing with the girls, why'd you leave?"

Monty hummed as he walked over, tucking his hands into his pockets.
"There's only 18 holes.. and besides. Ya left early BearBoy, why's that?"
He tilted his head as he peered down at the bear.

"I just wanted to bowl some, a game I won't embarrass myself in like I did with golfing."
Feddy nervously played with the bowling ball he held in his hands.

Monty nodded as he stared, before he stepped closer to Freddy and leaned down so their faces were closer.
"How about a little wager, BearBoy~?"