| Chatper 4 |

The gator smiled down at the bear, a taunting smile.
"A little wager. Come on Bear, let's wager~"
He taunted a bit, the smile growing a bit sinister, which made the air swallow some air, that he didn't need, harshly. He was nervous about this, his programming was yelling at him not to accept this.

"I-I don't know Montgomery- my programming is made to stay away from any danger and partaking in dangerous acts- such as making wagers-"
The bear tried to explain before he was cut off by the gator scoffing. Monty waved a hand in dismissal before we started to step closer to Freddy, who in response, stepped back. It went like this until Freddy backed into the wall, jolting at the sudden contact with a hard surface.

Monty leaned down, their faces being close once again. He rested a hand on the wall, right next to Freddy's hip.
"Come on BearBoy, humor this gator a little~"
His words were purred, them going straight into Freddy's wires and infecting them.
..what was that-?

Monty smiled a little at the bear.
"The wager is simple, loser has to obey the winner for 24 hours. Seem fair?"
Monty enjoyed the thought of the bear trailing after him all day, answering to his every whim. He really enjoyed that thought.

"But- how would we make this fair? I know all the games and you don't.. that's not fair."
Freddy gave a slight pout, which only made Monty snicker.

"Fazer Blast, let's play lazer tag. 1 round. Whoever has the most flags or doesn't lose their 3 lives, wins. Fair?"
Monty decided to humor the bear, compromising with him for now. He was going to take him back to Monty golf and absolutely obliterate the bear and make him his little puppy for the day, but once again, he decided to humor the bear.
The bear nodded, liking the sound of this.

"So.. if I win, you are in my care for 24 hours? And if you win.. I'm in your care for 24 hours.. okay. I accept this wager."

The two made their way to Fazer Blast, getting on the opposing teams and ready to fight each other.
"Get ready to follow me around FuckBear, I'm about to ruin ya."
He snickered as he put the vest on, grabbing the laser blaster before he turned to look at Freddy, playfully shooting him even though they weren't working yet.

"Oh yeah? I'm the best at this game and you'll be following me around and-"
Freddy turned to look at Monty, going silent as he watched the gator continuously click the trigger, just firing at Freddy.
The bear's ears drooped.
"Montttyyy.. come onn.."
He got sad, which only made the gator laugh and pat the bears head.

The two entered their respective elevators, soon entering the game on their sides.
"I'm gonna get ya Little Bear~!"
Monty called out from the other side of the course, leaving the bear spooked.

"N-no! No you won't!"
Freddy held onto his blaster for life. He won't lose! He can't lose. He was determined to win.
The buzzer went off, signaling the game started, and with that, the two were off. Freddy when to his right, capturing the closet flag to him. An easy start and win. Freddy defended his flag, shooting any aliens that dared try to steal it. Once safe, he started moving to the next section to capture the next flag.

Monty already captured his flag, but it wasn't fun. So, he decided he wanted to find the bear and take all his lives, that seemed more fun. As the gator wandered around, in search of the bear, he caught a scent of him. They were all made with a scent, Chica was flowers, Roxy was a new car since she was a racer, Monty was made to smell like rain and coffee (even he isn't sure why), and Freddy smells like honey and peonys.
The gator, entranced by the smell, looked around to find the bear. He caught a glimpse of him, that little Fuckbear and his stupid little top hat round the corner.

But Monty was sent into thought, thought about what he'd do with the bear who would follow him around for a whole day. The things he could do to that bear.. oh the things-
Monty was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a buzz. He looked forward to see Freddy who was holding his blaster up at Monty, so the gator looked down to see his vest was flashing.
"Wh- you shot me?! You shot me!"
He look back up at the bear who held his hands up.

"Sorry, I'm sorry! But you weren't responding to your name so I thought.. I thought I'd take one of your lives them walk away."
The bear nervously smiled at the gator who looked up at the bear with a glare.

"That's cheating! Ohohohoo~ you fucked up Bear Boy~"
The gator growled who then charged at the bear, a bear that which ran away from the gator that was chasing him.

"MonTGOMERY! No RUNNING!"
Freddy yelled at Monty who was trailing behind him, even the bear wasn't listening to his own words. Maybe he shouldn't have taken this wager.
The two ran for a while before Freddy was stopped by an arm wrapping around his waist and pulling him back until the bears back collided with the other's chest, metal making a soft clang.

"You're gonna pay for that FuckBear~"
Monty purred his words right into Freddy's ears, sending a little shock through the bears wires and servos. Said bear squirmed and wiggled in the gator's strong grip, wanting to get away.
Monty waited for his vest to stop flashing before he put the blaster up to Freddy's, putting his finger on the trigger, then pulled it once, which deducted a life from Freddy's total count.

"Nooooo!"
Freddy whined in detest, which the gator ignore. Thought it was cute, but he ignored the plead for him to let go. Monty pulled the trigger again, taking another life away.
"Montgomery no! I get it! I won't do it agaiinn! Lemme gooo, please SuperStar!"
Monty only chuckled as he pulled the trigger one last time, takinh Freddy's last game and rendering the game finished and wager set.

Monty carried the bear over to the elevator, where they put their blasters into the bin before entering it to go back to the beginning room. Monty set down his little trophy, who huffed in annoyance.
"You cheated Montgomery! That's unfair!"
He took off his vest, setting in on the table as he crossed his arms, pouting.

"You cheated first, I just played by the newly made rules. And besides, you act like you didn't like being in my arms."
Monty cooed, walking over to Freddy to put his hands on the bear's waist.
"I could tell you didn't mind being held, even though you squirmed to get out when you had your lives, but the second it ended, you didn't fight anymore. Interesting, isn't it~?"
Monty ran his hands up the bears sides before Freddy pulled away, walking to the exit of the game.

"Don't talk to me, I'm mad at you."
The bear walked out, leaving an amused reptile behind, who soon followed his trophy once again. He'll start the timer later.