| Chapter 11 |

"Bonnie and Freddy are so annoying with how obvious they are of dating. Bonnie makes such a big thing about it! And he does it when we start dating so all the spotlight is on him!"
Roxy growled as she squeezed a Bonnie plush around his throat.
"He didn't even give is a huge congratulations! Just a 'Congrats.' And left to go try and suck faces with his boyfriend!"

"Uh-huh.. say, did he ever tell us congratulations?"
It was obvious Chica wasn't pay a lot of attention, which made Roxy even angrier.

"Chica! You're my girlfriend!! You're supposed to be listening to me!!"
Roxy slumped on Chica's couch, watching her gorlfriend tinker with whatever it was.

"Yes yes, I know I know. You should take your own advice too."
Chica hummed as she looked at the computer screen in front of her.

"Excuse me? What do you mean I should take my own advice? I don't need to take ANY advice!"
Roxy sat up, her servos now starting to seethe with anger.

"Well, you should listen to me. Cause sometimes you don't. You make me listen to you, but you won't listen to me. A little.. eh, egotistical and narcissistic I might add. Oouf.. kinda like Bonnie."
Chica let out a small laugh, but continued to work nonetheless.

"Excuse me?"
Roxy was not amused, instead she was quite pissed.

"Well, I'm trying to figure out this.. weird.. very weird little ball in this digital construct and I just can't seem to crack it. It's very delicate and precise and if I mess up, who knows what could happen! Maybe this is a test.. mm.. yes, must be.. Anyways. I told you I couldn't talk, that I was busy, yet you still walked into my room and proceeded to talk- well more rant- about Bonnie. But when I tried to talk about my worry for Monty, you just brush me off since you hate Monty and you go to Roxy Raceway. You won't even let me talk, and I have to sit here, while Im BUSY, and listen to you."
Chica clicked and typed on the keyboard and mouse a bit before a satisfying jingle could be heard from the speakers.
"Oh have I missed that sound."
She giggled to herself before she looked at Roxy; who was seething

"I listen to you all the time. I do! But I don't want to hear about that monster who could've killed us! You're my girlfriend! You're supposed to drop everything when I have a problem!"
Roxy growled a bit.

"That goes both ways, Roxy! When I have a problem, you should drop everything to help me too! But I can't drop this, this is work!"
Chica gestured to the computer.

"Work? What do you mean work?! We're animatronics! We don't work! God- you're so annoying, you know that?! All you do is eat, talk about Pizza, and eat from the trash! I deserve better than a trash eating bitch of a girlfriend!"

"...what?"

"I mean what I said!"
Roxy huffed out some artificial air, glaring at the chicken.

"Fine.. if you feel that way.. then we're done."
Chica closed the laptop computer and stood up, grabbing it before she left her room and went to Esther's room, walking in and letting it slam behind her. Roxy sighed and dropped onto the couch, holding her snout as she sat there. She soon got up and walked out and to Freddy's room, definitely needing someone to talk to after that. When she got there, she knocked on the door. It took a while, but it soon opened and Bonnie looked her.

"Ah, wolfie. Whatcha need?"
He smiled down at Roxy who growled in response.

"Move it you stupid rabbit, I want to talk to Freddy."
Roxy tried to squeeze past Bonnie, but was stopped by a hand on her waist.
"Don't fucking touch me you dumb fucking rabbit!"
Roxy went to fight Bonnie before Freddy spoke out.