| Chapter 12 |

The band could not be anymore separated than they are now. Chica would preform like usual, but right after the show, she would run into the parts and service room without talking to anyone. She would excitedly ask Esther what they were doing that day, leaving the group to their own devices. Roxy would stay holed up in her room and not speak to anyone, leaving Bonnie and Freddy to themselves. The two usually ate pizza and watched movies in their room, just two boyfriend's bonding.

"Hey, Freddy. You know I love you.. right? You know that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."
Bonnie ran his hands up and down Freddy's arms as they watched a movie.

"I know, Bon. You could never hurt me."
Freddy smiled at the loving touch.

"Good, because I wouldn't hurt you like Monty could."
Bonnie held Freddy's arm, a soft grip.
"He would've dismantled you, Fred. He would've killed you, like he dir me."
His grip tightened.
"But you chose me, the safe one. You knew I would dare hurt you!"
Bonnie was now gripping Freddy's arm enough to dent the metal.

"B-Bon- my arm-"

"To do anything to your precious and very valuable being is a crime. Denting or scratching your metal shell should be punishable by death. You agree, right?"
Bonnie's eyes started to glow, now scaring Feddy. The bear managed to pull his arm out of the grasp and stand up, putting on a fake smile.

"Yes, I agree! Now, I'll go get us some more pizza.'
Freddy nervously laughed as he walked out of his room, calmly making his way out of view before he ran down to parts and servics where Esther and Chica were.
"G-guys! Somethings wrong with Bonnie!"
He ran over to the girls, holding out his arm to reveal the dents and scratches caused from the rabbit.
Esther hummed as he looked at the damages.

"He's losing it. Alright, sit in the cylinder. You're honestly right on time."
Esther opened the door, sliding in some trays of machinery before looking at Chica.
"You lead."

"Wha- me? I don't-"

"Chics. We don't have a lot of time, get in there with Fredbear and work. Hey, that kinda rhymed. Busta rhymes hehe."
Esther set up the computer for an upgrade to the arm, getting into the cylinder bedore the door shut and locked. Freddy laid down on the chair, setting his arm on the rest for Chica to work.

"Alright.. here we go."
Chica took the handheld laser, running it down Freddy's arm to open it. Once open, she disconnected the hand and took it out before gently taking off the fore-arm shell.  She attached a clean and perfect shell on the fore-arm, using some clamps to hold the halves up and open. She then picked up a different hand, placing it into the respective cavity. Chica started to attach the wires, saudering them together and letting the data run through them. Once she made sure the hand was functional, she closed the fore-arm and smiled.
"Finished. Hey Freddy, can you feel this?"
Chica drug a finger up Freddy's hand, from the palm to the tip of a finger.

"H-wh-hey! Don't do that, that tickles!'
Freddy laughed as he pulled his hand back; holding it before he looked confused.
"..why did I feel that? Why did it tickle?"
He looked at Esther.

"Upgrades Freddy. We're making you have feeling in all of your body. And you'll be bio-mechanical too, so you can actually eat and sleep to charge and function like a human. But your battery life is longer."
She smiled at the bear.
"And you're body will be tactiled. Kinda like the first Freddy's, but not as creppy. You'll keep your carmel color, but you'll have short flocking on top so you'll be soft. Chica will have feathers and Roxy will have some longer fur."

"..and Bonnie? Will he have short flocking like me?"
Freddy tilted his head in curiosity and Esther nodded.

"Yes he'll have short flocking like you. Now, on you go. I replaced your other hand while you were watching Chica, so go have fun."
Freddy got up and walked out of the cylinder. He looked up when he heard some clanking.

"Hey-"
A gruff voice spoke out as an endoskeleton walked around the corner, stopping as he looked at Freddy.

"Mo-mmmyyy goodness! You silly Endo! I told you when your shell will be done, you don't need to keep coming to ask!"
Esther ran over to the endo, taking it's hand to walk it away with laughter.
Freddy looked at Chica, pointing at Esther and the Endo.

"That sounded like Mon-"

"Oh that's just a new voice box breaking in is all! Ahahaha! Okaaay, go on now!"
Chica pushed Freddy into his room elevator, sending him back to his room. Confused, he stepped back into his room, looking at the rabbit who was eating some pizza.

"Thanks for the pizza bub! Come on, sit down and let's continue the movie!"
Bonnie waved the bear over, and the bear sat down next to Bonnie, leaning against his partner.
Wait...
Who sent the pizza?

Glowing eyes stared at the couple through their window from the shadows, content but angry. For the time being, they disappeared further into the shadows, not to be seen until tomorrow night.