The First Time.

You wake up the next morning to Joes arms wrapped around you, he is holding you tightly. He has his lips parted and his eyes are slammed shut. He looks gorgeous. You give him a gentle kiss as to not wake him. You head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. While you're in the shower you hear the door open and he says "is it okay if I join you?" You think for a second. "Come right in." He gets in and hugs you from behind. You wash your hair and he washes his. Then he takes the loofa and gently rubs your back with soap. He runs his fingers over your healing bruises and whispers "They are almost gone." He kisses your neck gently which makes a moan escape from your lips. He chuckles and continues to wash your backside. You turn around and give him a hug. "Thank you for taking care of me. You are amazing, I'm not sure I deserve this." He lifts your face up with his fingers and kisses you with passion. "You do deserve this and so much more Y/N." He washes your front. Once he gets to your cunt be gentle slides his hand under it and cleans it with water. You can feel your stomach tighten with knots as your body is craving him. You begin washing him and kissing his soapy skin. Once you reach his cock you gently massage it with your hand. He moans softly. His growing cock soon fills your hand. You start to lightly pump him and kiss his neck. He throws his head back and lots out a long groan. "Fuck this feels so good." You kiss down his body until you reach his tip. You lick his hard and throbbing cock. "You are so big and thick." You gently take his his member in your mouth and you moan while doing so. You start to suck  him and bob your head. He grabs a fist full of your hair and slams into the back of your throat causing you to gag. He keeps the pace and starts to buck his hips so his cock is hitting the back of your throat. You moan loudly and look up in his brown eyes. They are full of lust. You know he needs you and you need him. You snake a hand down and gently start rubbing yourself. You moan loudly causing a vibration in your throat. "Mmm fuck do that again." You moan louder and start to rub yourself faster. You can feel the heat radiating off of you, the water hitting your back, and his cock hitting your throat. He pulls you up and says "I need you." You look in his eyes and whisper  "I need you too. I'm ready." "Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you. I don't want you to feel-" you stop him by kissing him deeply. You open your mouth slightly letting him explore. "Take me to your bedroom." You whisper through kissing.

You turn off the shower and gently dry yourself. He tells you to lay down. He starts kissing you again and begins kissing down your neck to your wet cunt. He takes your bud in his mouth and slips a finger in. He begins pumping in and out slowly while gently hitting your growing clit. You moan loudly which causes him to look up at you. "Oh fuck Joe. Just like that." He slips in another finger and begins pumping faster. He curls his fingers so he is hitting your  g spot every time. He licks your clit and soon you can feel your climax take over. "I'm so close." You moan "I know let it out." Your cunt clenches his fingers and your legs tighten around his head. Your toes begging to curl. You grab the sheets with on hand and his hair with another. "Fuuuuck." You scream out in pleasure. "Fuck me Joe. Fuck me now." Soon you are releasing your juices all over his face. He slips a tongue into you to taste you even more.  He comes up and kisses you. "Are you sure?" He whispers. "Please fuck me."  You beg. He aligns his cock with your wet pussy. He pushes himself into you and  lets you adjust to his girth. "Fuck baby you feel so good wrapped around my cock." You nod and he he starts to pump into you. You moan loudly as his his cock  pushes in to you. You wrap your legs around his waste making him go deeper. You let out a small scream and bite your lip trying to be quiet. You push your hips further into him and as he is pounding into you. You grab run your fingers through his hair and gently pull it causing him to let out a deep moan. "Fuck Joe right there baby." He continues to pump into you as he gently starts rubbing your clit in circles. You are soon close again. You push him over so now you are riding him. You bounce up and down with your breasts in his face. He takes your right nipple in his mouth and begins suck on it. He places his hand on your ass and grabs it roughly. He meets you in the middle with every bounce he thrusts into you. "Fuck me Joe. Faster harder!" You scream. He looks at you and takes both hands and wraps them around your ass. He is thrusting into you and soon you are releasing  your justices over him. You can feel his cock twitching and you know he is close. "Cum in me" you say breathlessly while putting your hands on his chest to stabilize yourself. "I'm so so close just-" he says as he cums insides you. You moan loudly as the warm fluid fills you up. You get off of his lap and take him in your mouth to clean him off. He gets up and grabs a towel and cleans you off. You kiss him deeply and he sits down with his head in his hands. You sit down next to him and lay your head on his shoulder. "Is... is everything okay?" You ask.. worried that you had done something wrong. He looks at you with a soft smile and says "I feel like I pressured you and I'm sorry." "Joe listen, if I didn't want it, I wouldn't have let you. That was the most amazing sex I have ever had in my life. I hope it was good for you like it was for me." "Good? It was amazing. I've never had sex like that before it was more than sex to me. It was....." he said the last part but it was inaudible. "Making love?" You guess. "Yes" he said and he blushed. "I agree and I loved doing it with you." You kiss him on the cheek and get up. You go and get dressed and step outside. Soon your phone rings and it is the doctor.

"Hello is and. Y/L/N there?"  The doctor asks. "Yes this is she."  "I just wanted you to know that we got the test results back and it came back negative. How are your bruises and cuts healing?" "They are healing very well. Thank you for calling me and letting me know." "You're welcome, let us know if you need anything! Have a great day." You hang up the phone as Joe steps out. He lights up a cigarette and deeply inhales it. "That was the doctor, the test came back negative." "Y/N thank god I was so worried for that." He kisses your forehead and wraps his arm around your waist.