The Date Continues.

Your hand trails up closer to his cock and you can feel his breathing pick up. He turns up the vibrator causing to moan loudly. "Fuuuuck." You say. You place your hand on his cock and start to rub him through his shorts. You can hear his heart beat quicken with every stroke you take. You smirk against his skin which causes him to turn it off once again. You continue to palm him through his shorts bringing him closer and closer to an orgasm. "Do you trust me?" You ask. He moans yes and you slip his Cock out from his shorts. You spit on it and start to pump him. When you feel his cock twitching you stop and smile at him. Once his breathing comes back down you begin to pump him again. He turns on the U shaped you that is still inside you. Your breath picks up and you begin to softly lick his veiny cock. "Good girl princess." He says causing a deep moan to come from your open lips. You start loaning loudly and you are so close to a climax. This time you are expecting him to turn of off. Your toes are starting to curl, your legs are starting to shake, you take him in your mouth and deep throat him. "Mmmmmm fuck." He says as he turns up the vibrator. You suck him hard and pulls your hair. You are about to cum and you remove him from your mouth and start to pump him even faster. "Fuck fuck fuck." You moan. You throw your head back and bite your lip as your body begins to clench and tighten. You feel yourself over come with ecstasy. You remove the toy. Your pussy is dripping wet and his cock is leaking precum. You straddle him and place him at your entrance. You slide down on to him until you are one. You begin bouncing on his long cock. Each time he hits your g spot you moan. "Fuck this feels so good." You moan in between bounces. You removed your night gown and your bra. He places his lips on your neck and kisses down to your breasts. He begins sucking on your nipple. He massages the other in his hand. He removed you from his mouth and begins thirsting into you. He takes one hand and places it in between you and rubs your enlarged clit. He is over stimulating you and soon your are about to cum again. He picks up the pace and slams into you hard. He picks you up and kisses you roughly. He lays you on the ground and puts your legs on his shoulders. He continues to rub your clit while slamming his cock into your aching pussy. You reach up and grab his hair and pull him in for a kiss. You kiss hun deeply and moan into his mouth as your second orgasm hits. He slams into you a few more times before pulling out and pumping his seed onto your chest. Once finished he groans and kisses you once more. He gets up and grabs a towel to clean you off.

"That was wow amazing." You breathe out. He lays next to you and lays his head on your chest, listening to your heart he smiles and kisses your left breast. "Would it be okay if I fell hard for you? Because I am." He chuckles lightly. "I'm falling hard for you too. I know we agreed to take things slow but honestly.. I don't want to. I like this pace. You make me feel safe and happy. I've never felt safe and happy like this before.." "I'm glad I make you feel those things. You make me feel those things too." He kisses your cheek. "Shall we finish the movie darling?" "I'd love nothing more." You out your nightgown on and curl up next to him with a blanket. You spend the rest of the night watching movies and talking. It was the perfect ending to a perfect date. Or so you thought.