#1 amanene:❤🍓

Warning: kissing
Errors ahead!!

Amane's Pov:

It was Monday afternoon, and I was in my last class for the day, and only 15 minutes remained. I wasn't really paying attention to the lesson, instead I was thinking about how I could confess my feelings to my crush. Yashiro Nene.

Yashiro was a 15 year old girl, with cream colored hair and teal tips. She had ruby red pink eyes, with a hint of yellow. She also had thick ankles, witch I sometime tease her about them.

She gets really mad when I do, but I can't help but laugh at her angry face. It is just to cute!! But sometimes she dose get payback my headbutting me, and or elbowing me in the stomach.

I must have been not realised that class ended, because I soon felt a small tap on my shoulder.

"Amane-Kun? Are you alright? Class ended a few minitues ago."

"Hm?" I said in a confused tone, looking over to the person.
"Oh! Yashiro!!! Yea in fine, was just thinking about something is all." I said giving her a smile in reasurence.

"If you say so." she said giving a small smile in return. "Shall we head home now?"

I nodded, getting put of my seat and grabbing my bag. Today Yashiro asked me if I would come over and help her with her studying for science. She knows how much I love science, and how I have good grades. So I said yes.
We started walking out of the school building, and Yashiro started rambling on about Minamoto Teru. Or as she calls him "Minamoto-Senpai". I soon got jealous so I started to tease her a bit.

"Huh, who knew a radish can even fall for someone!!" I said in a teasing manner smirking as she got angry.

"I am not a radish!!!" She said stomping her foot onto the ground.
I just laughed, but soon after I got a headbutt in return.

"That's for calling me a radish." She huffed turning around. I groaned rubbing my head, standing up off the ground.

Nene's Pov:

I huffed turning and walking away from Amane.

"In not a radish.." I whispered under my breath one more time starting to walk again, noticing he had gotten up off the ground.

I heard Amane laugh from behind me.

"What's so funny!" I said turning around still angry at him.

"Oh nothing~ Its just that you look so cute when your angry~"
I became flustered and yelled
"Am not!" Before turning back around, and looking down.
Secretly I had a crush on Amane, so whenever he would make small comments like this, I would get super flustered. Sometimes I would wonder if he also had a crush on me, and if I should try confessing to him.
"Hey wait up!!" Amane said running up to me, catching his breath.
I must have not realised that I was way infront of him.
"Oops, sorry Amane-Kun!" I giggled, as he stopped next to me.

Amane's Pov:

I blushed slightly looking down at the ruby eyed girl.

"I-its fine!" I said looking away as she gave a confused look.
"Anyways!! Were here!!" She said taking me by my hand and pulling me inside her house. Once we got inside we slipped off our shoes and she brought me up to her room. Once we got inside, I noticed her blushing, and medially pulled her hand away. I soon realized that we were still holding hands from when she pulled me inside.
"Yashiro~ you know if you want to hold hands, you can just ask~." I say in a teasing manner, slightly blushing.

She blushed even harder as a smirked "W-what! No-! I-"
I laughed at her flustard state before going over to her desk and setting down my backpack, pulling out some studying sheets.
"Well, should we get started?" I ask looking over at the call er girl, she had also sat at her desk, taking out some notes. She nodded and we soon got to work.

Nene's Pov:

After a while of studying we soon ffinished.We also got our homework done for the night.

"Finally were done!!" I said in a happy tone, getting up and stretching. Amane nodded in agreement.
"Soo, what do you wanna do now?" I asked looking over at him, giving a small smile.

"How about we watch a movie?" He suggested putting away all his work.

"Sure!!" I said walking over to the TV I had in my room. I turned it on and went onto Netflix. I hopped on my bed and made a motion for Amane to come sit next to me. As he sat down I looked over to him "What do you wanna watch?"
"Hmmm, how about---" (you pick the show/movie)
I nodded in agreement, never hearing of the movie, so I thought it would be a fun new experience.

Amane's Pov:

About a half hour into the movie Yashiro was wrapped in a blanket holding up above her eyes.
"Yashiro, if your scared we can turn it off and pick a different movie" I said laughing a bit.
"In not scared!!" she said, but right after something jumpscared the camera, and Yashiro filched hiding her face in my shoulder.

I blushed. "Aww, the daikon is scared! Don't worry I'll protect you." I said smirking, as she realised what she just did. She became flustered hiding her whole body inside the blanket, and all I could ear was a muffled "In not a daikon!!"
I laughed at her slightly, before she peeked her head out a bit, sitting up straight.  I looked over to her and blushed at her. She looked cute wrapped up in the blanket peeking her little eyes out.
I stared at her before moving closer to her and moving the blanket from her face, grabbing her chin softly pulling her face, so she would look at me.
"Yashiro.."
She blushed a bit "Ye-yes?" she stuttered.
I leaned my face closer to hers
"Can I..?" I asked hoping she would get the memo.
She blushed, becoming more flustered by the second, but nodded.
I brought my face closer to hers and softly kissed her soft lips.

Nene's Pov:

"Can I..?" Amane asked holding my chin close to his face, looking into my eyes.
I became more flustered by the second, but nodded letting him no it was ok. He moved his face closer to mine and kissed me. I melted into the kiss, before I kissed him back.
After a few moments I felt him lightly bite my lip, asking for entrance, and I gave it to him by opening my mouth slightly.
Soon we ended up in a full make out scene. Me in his lap as he held my waist.
After a while we broke apart, up both breathing heavy.
I looked over to him flustered as he was smirking, a small tint of blush on his cheeks.

Amane's Pov:

I looked at Yashiro, who was breathing heavy, same with me. I pulled her face up a bit by pulling near chin once more.
"Yashiro...will you go out with me..?" I said leaning over her a bit.

She smiled "of course I will!"

1212 words.