#2 amanene:🍋

Warning: smut ahead!!!
Aged up characters.
Amane:18
Nene:17 almost 18
Warning errors!!!

Amane's Pov:

Today I invited Yashiro over to spend the night, since my parents were off on a business trip, and my twin brother Tsukassa was out with his friends for a few days. So I thought it would be the perfect chance to invite her over.
Me and Yashiro have been dating for about 2 years now, and we have known eachother for almost 4 years. We both met each other in the beging of highschool, and soon we will be graduating!

I was cleaning up my room a bit when I heard a soft knock, and then the door opening.
"Amane's-Kun!! Its me!!" I already knew it was Yashiro, because I know her voice, and I told her to be here around 5:00, in witch it was about 5:15,
"Im up stairs!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear. I soon heard small footsteps coming up the stairs, and then i saw the door open, revealing Yashiro.

"Hi Amane's-Kun!" She said softly dropping her bag on the ground. She was wearing a cute red long sleeved poofy shirt, and a black pleated skirt. She also had her hair done into two braids, and had black hightops on(witch she took off at my door), with black and red kneehighs. I blushed at her.
She giggled "What?" she said hopping on my bed.
I shook my head "Nothing you just look really good!" I said smirking as I saw blush creep up her face. I laughed "We have been going out for two years, and you still blush at the slightest things" I said sitting down next to her. She rolled her eyes and giggled. She layed down on my bed, her arms sprawled out.

"I forgot how comfy your bed was!" She said smiling. I laughed a bit before climbing onto of her, pinning her arms the bed.
"You didn't give me a kiss yet.." I made a pretend sad face, by giving a pouty look. She looked into my eyes, a bit confused before sitting up, my hands still pinning hers, but they were now behind her. She then gave me a quick peck on the lips.
"Happy?" She giggled.
"Very!" I smiled st her. She smiled back at me.
I looked at her face, moving my face closer to hers, before I kissed her.

Nene's Pov:

I kissed him back, and soon he bit my bottom asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a bit letting him. His tonge explored my mouth, and soon I was doing the same to him. We eventually were fighting for dominance. I soon pulled my hands away from his, and wrapped my arms around his neck. After a while he eventually won, and soon he pulled back. We were both breathing heavily , my hands in his hair. He soon gentally pushed me back onto the bed, pinning my arms above my head. I blushed as he pecked my lips, moving down to my coller bone and neck.

He started to gentally kiss, and then started to suck gentally. I gasped, and I could feel him smirking against my neck. I huffed making sure he knew I was annoyed. He laughed a bit, before going back to kissing and sucking my neck, but this time a bit rougher. A small moan escaped my lips.

Amane's Pov:

I smirked a bit, before hearing her huff in annoyance. I laughed a bit before going back to kissing and sucking her neck, but this time I did it a bit rougher, witch made a few small love marks. A little moan escaped from her lips, and we both became very flustered. I moved back up from her next, still pinning her to the bad. I watched as she slowlly opened her eyes, her cheeks still flustered. I looked into her eyes, before taking my hands and going to the bottom of her shirt, I looked back up at her.
"Is it ok..?" I asked her, making sure I wouldn't make her uncomfortable. She blushed before sitting up, nodding. I smirked at her before leaning in to kiss her agian, while slowly removing her shirt, revealing her bra.

I stared at her chest for a moment before looking back up at her face. She was very flustered, and was looking down. I laughed a but before pulling her face up just a bit, cupping her face with both my hands. I went and kissed her agian, before lowering my hands down onto her chest a bit, she gasped a bit, but then started to take control by pinning me down and taking my shirt off, witch caught me by surprise.