#4 Amanene:❤

Author note: this is a part two, to the last chapter.
Marriage/parent Au. Everybody is in the late 20's (mostly evreyone)

Warning errors:

Nene's Pov:

Me and Amane, we were sleeping in bed, Amane with his arms around my waist, pulling me close. When son we heard our door open, giggling following after it. We then felt Hana climb up onto our bed and inbetween us.

"Mama, Daddy!! Wake up!! Guess what day it is!!!!" she said shaking both our arms. I slowly opened my eye, looking over at her existed face, smiling to myself, as Amane sat up rubbing his eyes.
"Hmm, in thinking its somebody's 5th birthday?" I said sitting up and stretching my arms out, as she jumped into them.
"Yes!!!" she giggled hugging me as I gave her r a kiss on her head.
"Happy birthday my baby girl!! " I giggled, as Amane smiled, standing up out of the bed. Hana giggled, standing up and jumping into Amane's arms, who spinned her around.

"Happy Birthday Munchkin!!!!!" he said setting her on one arm, as the other supported her.
"Thank you daddy!!" she giggled. Hana's birthday was July 7th, so they were throwing her party, and Amane's parents house, and were gonna have a pool party, since they have a pool.
"Are you existed for your party??" I asked her, standing up out of the bed, putting my hair up into a clip.

"Yea!! Cause we get to have it over at memaw and poppy's house, right?" she asked tilting her head.
I nodded smiling, as she also smiled.
"Well, c'mon birthday girl, lets go make a special birthday breakfast!" amane said putting her on his shoulder, and dashing out of the room, as she squeeled giggling. I smiled running after them.

Once we entered the kitchen, Amane set Hans down on the counter before pulling out strawberry confetti, pancake mix.
Hana's eyes lit up as she saw the box. Her favriote flavor of stuff was strawberry, and she always loved helping us cook and back. I giggled, getting some pots and pans, so we could start making the pancakes.
We started to make the pancakes, laughing as we made a bit f a mess. Hanna had some batter on her hands, cheek, and a bit on her pjs, same with Amane. I rolled my eyes as I set the last pancake down on the plate with the rest. I moved the plate over to the middle of the kitchen table, before pouring some juice in cups for us all.

"Alright children, go get washed up why I get us plates." I said looking at Amane and Hana, who Hana smiled running off into the bathroom, as Amane made a playful shocked expression following Hana. I laughed at him before putting our plates down, putting some pancakes on each.

I cut Hana's into thirds, so she would just have to bite them, instead of cutting them. Cause lets face it, she is related to Amane, she's clumsy. So trusting her with a knife would be risky. I finished, and soon after Hana came running in, with Amane behind her.

"It looks so good!!!" she said climbing up into her chair.
I giggled, sitting in my hair next to hers, as Amane did the same also laughing.

We all said grace before, Hana took a big bite, her eyes practically had stars in them.
"Its so yummy!!!" she said taking another bite. I laughed "Slow down sweetie, you don't wanna choke!" I said before taking a bit of my own pancakes.

Amane's Pov:

I watched as Nene and Hana ate there pancakes and I smiled, taking a sip of my juice.
" Daddy, are you gonna be swimming at the party? Cause mama said she would, so I was wondering if you were to." Hana asked setting down her fork, and taking a sip of juice.

"Yea !! Of course ill go swimming with you guys munchkin!!!" I said eating the last bite of my pancake. She smiled, as she chewed, a bit of seryup on the corner of her mouth. Nene giggled, taking a napkin and wiping her mouth. She giggled, and soon after the girls both finished.
Hana hopped off her chair before bringing herd wishes to the sink. She grabbed her stool the we kept in the kitchen, and rinsed off her dishes. Nene walked over with mine and hers , also rinsing them, as I wiped down the table.
We all finished cleaning a little bit later, before heading to the living room.