#3 Amanene:❤

Author note: in this oneshot, its gonna be a marriage/parent Au. So everyone is in there late 20s (mostly evreyone)
Warning errors!!

Nene's Pov:

It was a peaceful morning, but surprisingly I was the first one up. Usually it was Hana who came into our room and woke me and Amane up. Hana is me and Amane's 4 almost 5 year old daughter. Her full name is 'Hanako Raine Yugi' but everyone called her Hana for short. She had Amane's ravenette hair and golden eyes with hints of punk . she had Amane's eye shape and my legs. People always told us they never knew who she looked like more. But in my eyes, she is all her dad.

When I woke up, I sat up in bed and looked over at Amane's peaceful sleeping face, so I decided to let him sleep for a bit longer, and go check on Hana to see if she was awake. Today all three of us would be going to meet up with all of our friends from highschool. We haven't seen eachother is a long time, so we all decided it was about time we met up.

After I walked down the hall to Hana's room, I slowly opened the door, and saw Hana on her floor, playing with some of her stuffies.
"Good morning my love, how did you sleep?" I asked walking over to Hana, scooping her up in my arms. She was still in her pjs, holding onto her favriote stuffie.
"Goodmorning mama, I slept good, but I woke up early cause Im existed!!" she giggled.
I smiled softly at her. "Your existed to see Akio, Kaji, and all the others?" I asked her. She giggled nodding her small head. Akio was Aoi and Akane's eldest son, he was almost 6 years old. Kaji, was Kou, and Mitsuba's adopted son, and was the same age as Akio. Out of all the kids, Hana was defintaly the closest with Akio, and Kaji. But if you asked her who her bestfriend was, she would say Akio.

"Well how about we clean up our toys, get dressed, and then we can go wake up daddy?" I said setting her down carefully on the ground. She nodded smiling softly. I walked over to her closet and picked out a cute outfit, as she cleaned up her toys. It was a little white button up shirt, with puffy caller, and frizzy little ends to the sleeve. And over the shirt was a overalled baby pink skirt, with cute little buttons on each side, and the bands were hided underneath of the big caller. She skirt was kind of fuzzy, and almost looked like it had different colors on it. It also had, cute little hightops, and white knee highs with a little bow at the top of the socks. The was also a matching pink ribbon.

(Picture reference, I added the shoes, socks and all the accessories)

Nene's Pov:

Once I got her outfit on, I put her shoes and socks on, a d then started to do her hair. Her hair was very long for her age. It was almost to her waist. I brushed her hair, and then I sprayed it with some water to moisten it. I scrunchred it a bit so her already slightly curly hair, was even more curly at the ends. I then made a low braid on each side of her head, them meeting behind her, in the middle of her back, tried together with a pink bow.
"There! All done, look how pretty you look!" I said bringing her over to the bathroom, so she could look at her self and cause we needed to brush her teeth.
After we brushed her teeth they went into Nene and Amane's bedroom, so they could wake up Amane.