THE AGONY OF LOVE 8

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning."

-Albert Einstein.

************************************************************

CHAPTER 8: THE FEELINGS

Nagulat siya nang biglang may gumalaw sa tabi niya. Shittt! Napamura siya. What a disturbance! He moaned. Did I slept with someone here? Tanong niya sa sarili. Wala nan siyang natatandaang may dinala siya dito kagabi. He'd tried to open his still sleepy eyes. May nakita siyang isang bulto ng babae. Inaninag niya ito.

Oh goodness! He didn't bring a woman here. Yon ang natatandaan niya. Napakurap pa siya ng ilang beses. Nilugod niya ang mga mata para mas makita ito ng maayos. At first it was blured. He rubbed it once again. Napakurap siya ulit nang makikilala kung sino ito. Baka naman nagkakamali lamang siya.

His jaw drops.

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa nakita. Rhean? Is this true? Napaawang din ang bibig nito na nakatingin kanya. She was shocked too. Napako ang mga mata niya sa mukha ng dalaga. It is unbelievable.

He was so shocked seeing her in that position. Hindi agad siya nakahuma. Ang taong gustong gusto niya makita at magantihan ay nasa harapan na niya ngayon. Katabi pa niya sa pagtulog. How did it happen that he didn't notice her last night? Namutla ito nang makita siya.

He wasn't dreaming right? Tanong niya sa sarili. This is true. The kissable lips of her, the beautiful and expressive eyes, ang katamtamang tangos ng ilong nito. And her messy hair gawa ng pagtulog. All of that it was all real. It's unbelievable. Namangha siya sa nakita.

"Max.." She whispered softly, enough to hear it.

"Holy.mother.of. fv—" Madiin niyang pagmumura.

Her eyes cast down to her sexy hips. Nang magising sa katotohanang agad siyang bumangon at nalilitong nagpalakad-lakad sa silid.

"What are you doing here? How did you come here and.. sleep beside me?"

Rhean stopped asking when she saw him standing with his broad naked body. At least he's still wearing boxer shorts. But Rhean is a conservative woman. Hindi ito kumportable na nakahubad siya sa tuwing magkatabi silang natutulog. He kept his promise not to touch her and that she will allow him to take her virginity once they got married. But he swears to God, he was so aroused seeing her a while ago with her smooth and delicious thigh. She's wearing a short and T-shirt on top but damn* she's so beautiful. She's always been a flawless woman ever since. And he always loves her figure. Mas lalo lamang itong gumanda ngayon sa paningin niya.

Her pinkish cheek bones and her natural pink lips... lahat ng 'yon nakakaakit halikan at titigan. Am still attracted to her after all?

He noticed that she's a bit perplexed looking at his nakedness. Mas nasiyahan siya sa reaction nito. She's slowly scrutinizing his glorious body. And that kind of look, blushing and still stealing glances at him, it's Rhean's natural reaction even before.

"Finish?" He asked haughtily. But then Rhean averted her eyes right away. And pretending that she was not staring at him, for all he knew he could notice that.

"Ahmmm.." She didn't know what to say. He remember the times she left him broken and that heavy burden he felt when she was gone. His eyes suddenly got cold. He has no time for this. He wanted to see her the Maxwell she ditched before.

"How did you come up here, and slept beside me? As far as I can remember this is my room.. and how did—" She keeps talking while getting his shirt and shorts from his traveling bag. He took a towel and headed to the shower room. She stops and frowns at him, confused.