Chapter 1:fallen angel

Image is mine!(same with cover)

(This is angel au, so they have human body)

"Once upon a time, there was a big tree on the island which called Dreamtale every angel come to dreamtale every month to get the positive apple or We can say gold apple.. While to the negative apple or black apple, nobody wanted it. Dreamtale is beautiful, rainbow Pinix(fire bird), clear heavenly water, and cool view! But as the one side.. it is cruel as devil. There were two guardians called Dream on the positive side and Nightmare on the negative one. Everyone liked Dream as just using him for positive apple, and for Nightmare... Everybody hated him, but don't show their bad side for Nightmare in front of dream. When some angels went to play with Dream, other angels bullied Nightmare. Nightmare liked to read books than play with others unlike Dream, so it was easy to bully him without the sight. When the day for the Queen of the angel, NIM visiting the Dreamtale, the Accident happened. Everybody was screaming the place filled with fear and dark, Nim tried to fight back, but she was too old for it. The power was amazingly strong, like all angel could not survive and beat those power against. Nim died for the accident, and Dream could get out of Dreamtale island barely. As long time passed as Dreamtale blocked, angels discovered a strong seal magic square that can even seal Nightmare's powerful fearly magic, and they planned to put it on nightmare. Dream has a trauma still from the scream which Nightmare made. It was so painful to nightmare, and angels were not sure that seal will be safe forever, so they decided to push Nightmare to the gate or you can tell the cliff. Dream begged not to, but it was too late for it, they already prepared for it and he did so many evil things like killing thousands of angels in Dreamtale. The guardian angel dragged Nightmare to the cliff and threw him down to underground which you can call HELL. Nightmare's wing slowly turn into black while falling, Dream became new King or Queen of the angels since he was the last children of Nim in heaven..

———————————————
Bye! This is end of the chapter