Chapter 2

Bible sumettikul

Bible sumettikul...a bad boy and famous in university... Always joking and messing around... Didn't attend classes.. Didn't write exams.. Always bunking classes...sometimes he bully's too...who ever messed with him...

Bible attends the class after sooooooo damn days... And everyone looked at him shockingly...

Girl: woahh woahh look who's here after so many damn days.. Attending class.. Great

One girl says and apo looked at her confusingly..

Apo: hmm what do you mean?  Attending after so many days

Girl: ohh apo you don't know about him right... K let me tell you--

Build: hey you don't need to tell him it's useless

Apo: ayyee build Let me know about him na... K you tell me

Girl: hmm k.. His name is bible... Just a two words about him... 1.. Bad boy and another one is... A trouble maker.... Never attends the class properly and sometimes he bully's students too... Stupid boy

She said about him and apo nodded...

Soon mile entered... And saw bible and he got surprised...

Mile: woahhh... Bible...finally you here

Bible: hmm just want to come and..here I am...

Bible said simply and mile shooked his head and starts the class.....

In the middle of the class....bible is disturbing all students who is nearby to him...

Build: what the hell... I can barely understanding the lesson and this stupid ass is disturbing...

Build said annoyingly and apo just sighed...

Soon mile heard that bible is making sounds so he stopped teaching and looked at him...

Mile: hey you... What the hell are you doing huh... Disturbing and distracting everyone in the class

Mile shouted at Bible and bible just stand up...

Bible: sry

Mile: I don't want your apologize.. If you're not interested in here... Just get out... Instead of disturbing everyone

Bible: but sir--

Mile: GET OUT

Mile shouted angrily and everyone Flinched... Then bible takes his books....while going he looked at build and smirked... Build just gave him a cringe look

Mile: sry for the interruption... Let's continue the class...

Mile said and looked at apo and smiled and apo smiled back and continue the class....

After class...

Apo got doubt on something in subject so he asked build...

Apo: bui.. I got doubt on this topic.. Do you understand this? 

Build: goodness..i got doubt on this topic too... Let's go and ask prof mile...

Build sad and apo nodded..

Then they both went to mile room and knocked the door then they both heard come in so they both went inside...

Mile is working something then soon he saw apo and build...

Mile: oh apo and build.. What happened?

Build: hmm we have doubt on this topic sir.. So we are here to clear

He said and give the book to mile and mile takes that book and looked at the topic...

Mile: oh this one.. K I will explain you both sit down.. 

Then they both sits down on chair and mile went to BTW them and starts explaining....

Apo is listening what mile is saying..then he suddenly realized that mile's face is so closer to him... So apo got immediately distracted... But still trying to understanding what mile is saying....

After 5 mins mile finished saying the topic...

Mile: k that's it.. Understood?

Mile asked them and they both nodded

Build: thank you sir

Build said and they both bowed to mile and mile nodded and they both left from there...

Build: apoooo

Apo: yeah

Build: I saw you were distracting while he is explaining the topic.. What happened?

Apo: huh n-ntg build

Build: ohhh come on.. Is prof mile handsome face distracted you? 

Build said and plaufully wiggled his eyebrows Apo rolled his eyes...

Apo: ohhh shut up bui..

Apo said and hits build arm and build laughed...

Skip to nyt...

Apo is laying down on his bed and trying to sleep...

Apo: ohhh goddd why am I thinking about his face...stop thinking apooo

He said to himself and shooked his head vigorously... And soon he fell asleep....

Hope you guys like it 😗 plz comment and vote