Chapter 23

After 1 week.. 

Mile and apo relationship is going fine and good.. But....

Until girls starts bothering apo because he's in relationship with mile... So girls are being bitches and starts bothering apo... And apo is really trying hard to ignore them but he cant because they keep bothering him and nagging him...

One day biu and bible didn't come uni it's only apo...and it's hard day to apo...

One girl throws a paper at him...apo opened the paper and reads...

Bitch you better break up with prof mile or else I will throw you out of the uni..

Apo's chest got heavy but he threw the paper into dustbin...

Apo: goddd plz give me a strength to bare with them....

It's been 3 days and the girls are still bothering him.. Apo wants tell mile about this..but..apo didn't do it because mile has been stressing out because of heavy work so apo don't want to stress him more...

One day apo is taking his books from locker but  suddenly one girl comes to him..

Girl: Hey you..   You better break up with prof mile.. Do you understand.. Or else I will make you suffer

She said angrily to him and left from there... Apo's eyes got teary but he immediately wiped them....

That day after uni...apo always waited for mile to come but today he didn't.  He left from there without telling him... And mile got confused why apo left suddenly without telling him...

From next day.. Apo stops going to uni because of that bitches..  He don't want to see them again so he stops going..  His mom asked apo he just said he's having a headache....

And apo starts ignoring mile too..  He ignored his texts and calls and that makes Mile worried...

Apo: I'm sry p'mile.. I miss you..i wanna talk to you b-but I just can't... It's better we should maintain some distance..  I'm sorry forgive me na

Apo said to himself and sobbed hardly....

Comment and vote

And sry guys are decided not to write mpreg for some reasons 😭forgive me na I'm sryyyyy 😭😭